official May 3 2005 thread

Aaliyah

52754096.jpg

The defense wanted the jury to hear the entire tape of her interview with police, but the judge said they couldn't play it during the prosecution's presentation of their "case".

Good

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by koprulestheworld
The defense wanted the jury to hear the entire tape of her interview with police, but the judge said they couldn't play it during the prosecution's presentation of their "case".

Good

Why is that necessarily good? I mean, it's not bad.

The defense will present their case and then use this.

back

koprulestheworld:
You're a trouble-making troll. You know that? But my question is why? Why are you even on an MJ fan board when you obviously have to put a spin on everything like Diane Dimond. I smell sh^t on this forum somewhere. Perhaps someone is full of it. Hmmm!

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by back
koprulestheworld:
You're a trouble-making troll. You know that? But my question is why? Why are you even on an MJ fan board when you obviously have to put a spin on everything like Diane Dimond. I smell sh^t on this forum somewhere. Perhaps someone is full of it. Hmmm!

Let's not be too harsh now. Come on..we are all family. Maybe he/she is confused. Both of you are practically new to this forum. Get along. :)

back

Making peace with these "peeps" who obviously have an agenda to dissrupt, distort and deny the positive side of any morale boosting news for MJ and his TRUE fans is about as nonsensical as attempting to tongue kiss Diane Demon while she spins the compelling chimp on the stand today whotestified MJ plied him with intoxicating bannanas. Its an impossible feat.

Originally posted by Tabloid Junkie
Let's not be too harsh now. Come on..we are all family. Maybe he/she is confused. Both of you are practically new to this forum. Get along. :)

I love the world please keep a open mind.

Cristine87

Diane Dimond needs another career because that Heffa is not a journalist. $5 says she has a thing going with Tom Sneddon. That bit.ch looks like she be hooking to get ahead!

Cristine87

Originally posted by whisper
**Don't quote video posts - Admin**

Mike Taibbi
Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tooexcite All three are coming in? Damn, Sneddon's about to look stupid as hell!

maintenant

Originally posted by whisper
I can't believe nobody's posted this over here yet:

Wildcats at MJJF
Oh Mike Tiabbi report on MSNBC list of witnesses to be called. Said Sneddon was told the list just yesterday and he sit in stunned silence. Mike Tiabbi said the defense case will start will a bang.

Bret Barnes and his mother, sister all in a row.

Wade Robson- Mother maybe sister I dont remember.

Mac Culkin

I really love it! This is going to be so exciting. These witnesses are going to come like the Marines have landed.