official May 3 2005 thread

Tiger Lilly

TSColdMan:

That was another thing Mesereau said to this financial expert. He said, "so let's just say that he was in as much financial trouble as you say. Hundreds of millions of dollars in debt." He said, "all right." He said, "if, say, FOX came knocking on your door and said, 'we'll buy a rebuttal video from you for $7 million?'" He said, "that couldn't make much of a difference?" Financial expert said, "No, it wouldn't." Mesereau said, "it's not worth committing a crime over, is it?" There was a big objection, sustained, and the witness didn't answer that question.

Go Mez! :D

alfredo

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Today from my point of view has just been ridiculus!!! The defence will be able to address all of this bulls**t when they present thier case. Thank god.

No, all of this does not prove at all that he molested anyone or conspired to hold anyone captive.
Today was not the best day for the defence but the prosecution's case is all over the place so how could they just be relaxed and taking all of this in stride???

The defence will kick ass when they present thier case. I garuntee it.

Hey Sis...

Look at it this way. What would you or I be thinking if we were on the jury and they brought this cop back out to throw sh*t on Rowe. We would think that was an act of desparation. It was very childish and transparent to everyone except the pundits that were counting on Debbie. As to the financial expert, the jury as all of us have heard stories of backruptcy of large companies, i.e. Trump. They stay around because they restructure their debt. That stuff won't fly. We need an update on Rudy. But the prosecution is indeed ending their case on a whimper.

The DA lost this jury weeks ago with the Arvizo's :tooexcite + :smacking

Tiger Lilly

Dam DA is making sure he plants stuff good in the jury!
^^^ Is he? :lol:

The pros have contradicted themselves again. They claim they set the bail at $3 mil cos of Michael's wealth, yet now they're claiming he's broke! *roll eyes*

alfredo

Originally posted by neweo
Rowe's testimony impeached? How does this affect the trial? What does this mean to the jury?

Stop looking at Courttv. :lol: She was supposed to validate that there was a script. Neither she or her lawyer did that. The prosecutors look like idiots because they didn't impeach her on the stand. Like the cowards they are, they waited until she was off to cross examine her in spirit! :lol:

The legal equivalent of 'thowin stones but hide yo hands'. Problem is their not BAD!!!

-alfredo

sistahlamb

After reading "Inside Rudy Proviesio's Secret Diary"(check it out) on this forum, I think he will have alot of stuff to testify about, he may not be through with his testimony until tomorrow.

Tiger Lilly

Rudy says Michael is a great businessman. If so, why is he allegedly hundreds of millions of dollars in debt?
Oh no, what do you know, "bombshell" Rudy has conflicted Snediot's claim. :lol:

Fox with updates soon.

sistahlamb

Update about rudys testimony:

Just in

Rudy describing Neverland Valley Intertainment as Michael and Mark (Schaffel's) business.

That Rudy was involved in the making of the "What More Can I give" single.

Aaliyah

2005-05-03T214743Z_01_SMT04_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

mjwifey3

Originally posted by whisper
:

Wildcats at MJJF
Oh Mike Tiabbi report on MSNBC list of witnesses to be called. Said Sneddon was told the list just yesterday and he sit in stunned silence. Mike Tiabbi said the defense case will start will a bang.

Bret Barnes and his mother, sister all in a row.

Wade Robson- Mother maybe sister I dont remember.

Mac Culkin
:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu
So wait the boys that the NL5 said were molested are coming to the stand to say they weren't molested??? And the prosecution has tried to impeach their own witness??? Michael is broke and yet he spends thousands of dollars on the arvisos??? WOW!!!!
:mj_4asskicking :sneddoncr
Yeah Michael's got this case on lock he'll be in London soon! :lol: