official May 3 2005 thread

Aaliyah

52752841.jpg

52752860.jpg

52752861.jpg

380,http%3A%2F%2Fus.news2.yimg.com%2Fus.yimg.com%2Fp%2Fap%2F20050503%2Fcapt.camt10205031611.camt_camt102.jpg

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
I think the financial expert is definately coming in. I hope it's limited though. How does the amount of money Michael has link to so-called "molestation" and "false imprisonment"?! Sneddumb's just dragging his feet now. He's terrified of what the defense has coming up. :D

Its seems he is scare that why he is not ending his case lol.

Sneddy: Just a give a tiny bit of more time before i rest my case your honor.

Judge: No give it up!

sistahlamb

I think the financial expert is definately coming in. I hope it's limited though. How does the amount of money Michael has link to so-called "molestation" and "false imprisonment"?! Sneddumb's just dragging his feet now. He's terrified of what the defense has coming up.

OK, if she does what will this financil expert testify about anyway??? How little money Michael has and that's why he decided to imprisen this family and bully them into saying nice things in a tape--that they never even used--so that the public will begin to think positively about him agian and his record sales will go up?????

Yep the prosecution's case makes a hell of alot of sense.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by sistahlamb
OK, if she does what will this financil expert testify about anyway??? How little money Michael has and that's why he decided to imprisen this family and bully them into saying nice things in a tape--that they never even used--so that the public will begin to think positively about him agian and his record sales will go up?????

Yep the prosecution's case makes a hell of alot of sense.
Well after yesterday and the totally pointless blabber about phone-calls that Michael was never involved with, it wouldn't surprise me. This case is BS!!! Michael should never have had to go through all this. :(

But anyway it should be another boring day with this financial expert... I'm quite interested to hear about Rudy as I heard he's a "hostile witness", much like Debbie was. :lol: Let's wait and see...

And thanks for pictures as always, aaliyah! :rose:

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Well after yesterday and the totally pointless blabber about phone-calls that Michael was never involved with, it wouldn't surprise me. This case is BS!!! Michael should never have had to go through all this. :(

But anyway it should be another boring day with this financial expert... I'm quite interested to hear about Rudy as I heard he's a "hostile witness", much like Debbie was. :lol: Let's wait and see...

And thanks for pictures as always, aaliyah! :rose:

What is Rudy like? Does he like Michael?

Aaliyah

Wildcats (MJJF)

Jim Moret

- Prosecution not finishing story they have one more many witness that they hope will link Jackson to the conspiracy.

- Debbie Rowe testimony was so bad it left them scrambling.

- Conpiracy charge is really weak and the testimony yesterday was so boring it even put Mrs. Jackson to sleep and didnt even prove anything.

- As the defense case grows stronger the less likely that Michael will not have to testify. Why risk putting Michael on the stand if you dont have too.

- Debbie Rowe was the first defense witness and he doesnt think Michael would have to testify because she did so well.

- Said the prosection timeline is a major problem to think Michael only molested this kid after the Bashir interview, DCFS and all the other attention is a major problem for the prosecution.

Tiger Lilly

52752599.jpg

SANTA MARIA, CA - MAY 3: (L-R) Scott Ross, Susan Yu and Thomas A. Mesereau, Jr., members of the defense team for singer Michael Jackson........
Who is Scott Ross? Obviously he's pictured there but he doesn't ring any bells....

Originally posted by aaliyah
Wildcats (MJJF)

Jim Moret

- Prosecution not finishing story they have one more many witness that they hope will link Jackson to the conspiracy.

- Debbie Rowe testimony was so bad it left them scrambling.

- Conpiracy charge is really weak and the testimony yesterday was so boring it even put Mrs. Jackson to sleep and didnt even prove anything.

- As the defense case grows stronger the less likely that Michael will not have to testify. Why risk putting Michael on the stand if you dont have too.

- Debbie Rowe was the first defense witness and he doesnt think Michael would have to testify because she did so well.

- Said the prosection timeline is a major problem to think Michael only molested this kid after the Bashir interview, DCFS and all the other attention is a major problem for the prosecution.

I hope they dont have a link to MJ :cryptic

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by koprulestheworld
I hope they dont have a link to MJ :cryptic

Are you lost? I'm sorry but you seem to be most of the time.

sistahlamb

Yeah when did that interview with DCFS that the Arvizos did take place?? I forgot the exact date.

From what I remember from a while ago, after the documentary aired, the SBCPD got involved and had 2 social workers from DCFS go interview the Arvizos.

In the interview, the social workers were told by the family that nothing innapropiate was going on and they reported that to the police dept.

The police dept. goes no further than that and Micahel Jackson is cleared.

Yeah when did that interview with DCFS that the Arvizos did take place?? I forgot the exact date.

From what I remember from a while ago, after the documentary aired, the SBCPD got involved and had 2 social workers from DCFS go interview the Arvizos.

In the interview, the social workers were told by the family that nothing innapropiate was going on and they reported that to the police dept.

The police dept. goes no further than that and Micahel Jackson is cleared.

GOOD NEWS!! Great

Sorry sometimes the DA scares me with his evil smile but i get up and be happy.

sistahlamb

I just heard something about the prosecution is attempting to bring in MORE witnesses to somehow link Micahel to this conspirisy.

Jeezus Christ!!!!

This is starting to get ridiculus.

I just heard something about the prosecution is attempting to bring in MORE witnesses to somehow link Micahel to this conspirisy.

Jeezus Christ!!!!

This is starting to get ridiculus.

I guess he wont rest his case until next week if and when. :thumbsdow

sistahlamb

Oh, I just thought of something.
After the prosecution is through with thier case the defence will have an oppurtunity to ask the judge to have this case thrown out and end this trial.
Although such motions rarely suceed, couldn't this happen in this particular case???

If not, couldn't some of the charges agianst Michael be dropped??

Tiger Lilly

It's possible some or all of the charges can be thrown out, but remember we have Melville as a judge, so don't hold your breath...