Official Sept 17 Hearing

A

Anonymous

today should be fun. my friend is gonna be watching fox for me.

HeavenSent

Fux News I've been calling it.

Normally, I'd be on the hunt for any developments, but sigh god dammit, I actually have to work today. I just know y'all will keep this thread updated!

dangerous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Fux News I've been calling it.

Normally, I'd be on the hunt for any developments, but sigh god dammit, I actually have to work today. I just know y'all will keep this thread updated!
I walked into the office today, and my boss rubbed his hands and said "Big Day Ashley, lets get working" I almost dropped my coffee, i wanted to cry.

Anyways.. so today is about:

-The NL raid:
The judge in the Michael Jackson child molestation case issued tentative rulings Monday admitting 39 pieces of evidence seized in a search of Jackson's Neverland estate and suggested he will toss out a number of other items.
The judge said that of 120 items of evidence Jackson's defense team wanted thrown out, he was inclined to disallow more than 70 of them from trial.
Melville said none of his rulings was final and that he would give the defense and prosecution the opportunity to present legal arguments in written briefs and at the next series of court hearings September 16 and 17.
So we are still waiting on Melvilles final ruling concerning this.

-Mama testifying about her knowledge of BM and MG

-Sealing a bunch of motions and stipulations

ok lez kick sum azz :mjghetto

HeavenSent

I walked into the office today, and my boss rubbed his hands and said "Big Day Ashley, lets get working" I almost dropped my coffee, i wanted to cry.

LOL. Almost how my morning started except I almost gave my boss a 'bitch please' after she came knocking on my desk...
btw, Pictures too! I want pics!

Tiger Lilly

I'll be at work for the start but it's only 2 hours and I might not go so I'll be keeping updated on this.

I've been really looking forward to this but now I'm anxious as hell. :cryptic :sneddongonnacomeout

Btw will Melville make his ruling today or will he think it over for a while?

Anyone know if its gonna be that ..livefeed or whatever its called?
when you can see whats going on outside the court live.

i forget the site where you could see it.... anyone know?