Official Sept 17 Hearing

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by 1984
3739201_120X90.jpg
Awww go Michael I love yoooou! :inlove

Thanks Sorin! :blowkisse

QuietSoul

Michael looked so confident. :inlove

I have my sister and my mum sat behind me, they wanted to watch this with me... but oh no, instead of Michael, we get John Kerry! Whoopeee!!! :pullhairo

A

Anonymous

hehe they said theres 20 jacksons there... 20 death stares...omg that bitch is gonna be scared.

choccyclaire

omg he looked sooooo cute and sexy and hot and and and omg he was walking all like tough with his head held high! go mike! he had a cheeky smile as well aww bless him! pics now ahhhhhh

minnie michael

its very sad i canot see live on tv.. i have to wait for pics patiently.. :console canot wait to see Michael.. just knowing he is smiling make me feel soooo good.... :D :bustbubbl :bustbubbl

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Did I just hear BBC News 24 say this will be a short hearing and they'd be out in half an hour?!

no way in hell. this thing is gonna take waay longer than that.

BBC might be smoking something today.

QuietSoul

I know I keep on about this, but does anyone have the live feed of Michael? I only have that damn man, Kerry.

They're only going to be an hour? Really? That's not long at all, are you sure you heard right?

HeavenSent

Originally posted by minnie michael
its very sad i canot see live on tv.. i have to wait for pics patiently.. :console canot wait to see Michael.. just knowing he is smiling make me feel soooo good.... :D :bustbubbl :bustbubbl
they said he walked in very quickly. Not much time for photos ops! Hopefully we can catch him on the way out, lol

dangerous

20 JACKSON!! damn mike brought the whole hood.

yo is that last week court suit?? hahhaha he looked sooo cute in that tiny pic..LOL