OMG!!!!! GRRRRR!

pinkrock1

I can't believe this! Another civil suit was filed against him! It was that stupid 1984 thing where a guy said MJ sexual assaulted him when he was 18. Michael failed to show up in court, so the judge set a date of August 17 so he could explain why he didn't show up or face contemp. Give me sometime to find artical about it. I heard it on the news.

n/a

like an 18 year old can't stop someone from molesting them. if this is true (true as in there's a case about it and this isnt just a rumor), he was dumb as **** for that one.

that's just dumb...people need to leave michael the hell alone. they need to look for some other celebrity to mess with or just mind their own businesses and live their own damn lives.

smh@ the world today

A

Anonymous

No, it's true. The judge got mad because no one on MJ's team showed up. :laugh

Guys don't worry, this will not go anywhere. This guy has so much dirty laundry on him...his own girlfriend says he's full of shit.

Mr. Michael Jackson punctured my chest with a wire and licked the blood off.

It's laughable really.

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz

Guys don't worry, this will not go anywhere. This guy has so much dirty laundry on him...his own girlfriend says he's full of shit.

It's laughable really.

True...I don't think Michael really has anything to fear..:lol: It just SUCKS that these MAGGOTS are continuing to attach themselves to him in this way is all..ugh, WHEN will people ever learn?.. :thumbsdow

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz

It's laughable really.

Yeah. His lawyers said they could seek up to $30 million for the crap they're claiming and also a FAST settlement. These pigs are up to no good but they're just a joke. I can't believe people is taking this seriously. :nonono: This guy is a psycho. No wonder Michael doesn't give a shit on this freakin' "case". :crackingu

sistahlamb

OK here it is:

Jackson misses hearing in civil case
NEW ORLEANS (AP) – Neither Michael Jackson nor his attorney showed up Wednesday for a hearing in a civil case that accuses the pop star of sexual assaulting an 18-year-old during the 1984 World's Fair.
U.S. District Judge Eldon Fallon scheduled an Aug. 17 hearing in which Jackson must show why he should not be held in civil contempt or have a default judgment entered against him.

Wednesday's hearing was supposed to be procedural for Jackson to show he had legal representation.

Jackson family spokesman Brian Oxman couldn't explain why Jackson wasn't represented at the hearing but said it would be taken care of.

"I will take care of this matter and make sure it is handled in an appropriate way – the order from the court today and the lawsuit," Oxman said.

He said the allegations against Jackson are false and said the lawsuit is another trying to take advantage of the singer's wealth and celebrity.

Joseph T. Bartucci Jr. claims in the lawsuit that he was lured into Jackson's limousine, then held against his will and sexually assaulted during a drive to California and back.

Bartucci was 18 at the time and claims he repressed the memories until 2003, when he saw media coverage of a child molestation trial at which Jackson was acquitted. The suit asks for an unspecified amount of money to compensate for alleged emotional and physical damage.

Jackson hired a team of local attorneys after Bartucci filed suit in November, but they withdrew from the case in April and have sued Jackson for $50,000 in legal fees.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people...RM_Exclude=Juno

mjj_girl05

are you serious? You got to be kidding me!! What a dumba** like a 18 year old MAN would let someone sexually assualt them!! :lol:

Cristine87

This won't go anywhere, especially because the guy was 18 so he wasn't a minor & he's suing him for money so that already tells you what this is about. He claims to have reprssed the memories until the 2003 coverage. Whatever! How do you repress memories from when your 18? Mo' money Mo' money Mo' money!

sistahlamb

But wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!
Read THIS article from November 2004:

November 11, 2004

The ex-girlfriend of Michael Jackson's latest accuser is speaking out and labeling her ex a con man.

Hope Horne, of Pineville, Louisiana, spoke exclusively to "Celebrity Justice." She told us Joseph Thomas Bartucci, Jr., is her ex-boyfriend, and she claimed that long before Bartucci filed a lawsuit accusing Jackson of graphic sexual molestation, she knew he was planning to do it.

"When I was watching 'Celebrity Justice,' I was just shocked," Horne said. "I couldn't believe he went through with it. He told me a couple of months before that he was going to sue Mr. Jackson, and I told him he was full of it. I am speaking out because I don't want to see this con man ruin a person who already has enough on his plate."

"CJ" has learned that Bartucci filed another suit in 2001, accusing a Louisiana reverend of sexual molestation, claiming the minister "demanded that the plaintiff's masturbation was necessary in order to purify and avoid going to hell."

Attorneys for both sides say that the suit settled out of court with the terms confidential. Bartucci's lawyer on that case told "CJ" that his client seemed truthful, but the reverend's lawyer said it was a totally meritless suit that devastated the minister and his family.

"I'm angry that he's doing this," Hope told us. "I feel hurt that he's doing this and glad that maybe I'll see justice served. He's a total con artist and a liar."

Hope says she's surprised that Bartucci is also facing a civil suit, in which a woman claims he used "fraudulent conduct" and "obtained title" to her insurance policy. That woman's lawyer claims Bartucci faked a convulsion during a deposition, about which Hope said, "It does not shock me at all."

As for the Jackson case, Bartucci claims the abuse happened in 1984 when he was 18 and he repressed the memory of it until 2003 when he saw a Court TV episode and then decided to sue.

So what's Hope's theory on why Bartucci is accusing Jackson of sexual assault, cutting him with a razor blade and puncturing his chest with steel wire? "He's trying to get a quick buck," Hope said. "He thinks Michael Jackson will pay him off and shut him up."

We tried, but couldn't find Mr. Bartucci for comment on all this. We also repeatedly called the attorney representing Bartucci on the Jackson suit, but could not reach him.

http://celebrityjustice.warnerbros....s/0411/11a.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This asshole is gonna get laughed out of court when this comes out.

moonball29

Originally posted by sistahlamb
The suit asks for an unspecified amount of money to compensate for alleged emotional and physical damage.

if i ever had to file a lawsuit for something like this, i would never ask for money...money wouldn't make the "emotional and physical damage" go away. thats just stupid.

mj_kougra

Omigod omigod omigod please let this not be as serious as the last one.....he can't go through that again......Omigod I was freaking out when I read this....omigod....