OMG I wrote a poem! lol

miss

Saphster;191966 said:
This was very sweet. Is it Michael related?:lol It sounds like it could be...

But, this was sweet. Like when you have a crush on someone, and they have no clue. And you think they'll never notice you.
ah... maybe could be Michael related... go fig... lol

miss

Shannon;192005 said:
Write more poems, Michelleeeeeeeeee. :D :8-26-03fruits_apple
You write poems... :lol

Dont you know me by now? this was one last thought before my brain died lol

Shannon

miss;192183 said:
Veronica shut the F** up or its five accross the eye for you girl!

you perve!!!! :lol

Aah, I know you like it. But okay, I'll keep my mouth shut from now. :zippedlips :lol

Shannon

miss;192219 said:
Hey, you should know you live without one aswell... :rollin

Aah, for once in my life, as a BRUNETTE, I can honestly say I'm glad I'm not a BLONDE like you. :cloud9 :lol :lol

mysteriousone

Saphster;192248 said:
:eek: :eek:

Miss are you just gonna take this?:eek:hnoyoudidnt
LMAO! Aww...I think Michelle left herself wide open with one of her statements there and it looks like Veronica was onto it, LOL! I'm sure it's all in fun though, Sappy! :unsure: :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;192251 said:
LMAO! Aww...I think Michelle left herself wide open with one of her statements there and it looks like Veronica was onto it, LOL! I'm sure it's all in fun though, Sappy! :unsure: :lol

Mysti!

Ohh, never be too sure of that. In fact, I feel bloody serious. :eek:hnoyoudidnt :59: :lol

miss

Shannon;192232 said:
Aah, for once in my life, as a BRUNETTE, I can honestly say I'm glad I'm not a BLONDE like you. :cloud9 :lol :lol
:lol you WISH you were a sexy blonde like me!!

blondes have more fun darling :bleh

Shannon

miss;192302 said:
:lol you WISH you were a sexy blonde like me!!

blondes have more fun darling :bleh

:blink: So may I ask how come no one have seemed to discovered the sexy beauty right in front of them and made an invitation for a 'sleepover' yet? :g

:rollin

miss

Shannon;192324 said:
:blink: So may I ask how come no one have seemed to discovered the sexy beauty right in front of them and made an invitation for a 'sleepover' yet? :g

:rollin
ah... how do you know no one made an invitation? :bleh

miss

mysteriousone;192363 said:
LMAO! But I don't walk dogs, I walk monkeys!! :rollin Oooppps :lol

Mysti!
Should I report you to the RSPCA???? you're abusing monkeys!!! its a protected animal ya know!! :rollin

miss

Shannon;192382 said:
'Cause you're ain't a blonde in the so-called true meaning of the word, now are ya? :bleh :lol
"So called" eh? deep down inside you really think I'm dumb dont you?? :eek:hnoyoudidnt

:lol

Shannon

miss;192389 said:
"So called" eh? deep down inside you really think I'm dumb dont you?? :eek:hnoyoudidnt

:lol

Michelle, how can you not be dumb when you're walking around with a dead brain? :blink: