OMG! They Don\'t Care About Us 2009!

brittanyann2009

It was the same clip that they showed in the movie for This Is It, nothing new, but it was nice to see again :wub: I turned it up and was the only one watching it in the lobby of my friend's dormitory lol.. representin michael ppl heard as they walked in.. made me smile i was like "yeah.. that's right..:cool:" :).. I miss him so much.... :cloud9:wub:

OneMoreChance

I missed the vid last night because I was putting Emma to bed. I can't wait till Sat! I hope they show some good unseen footage! Thankfully my children will be with their dads!

Saphster

brittanyann2009;232867 said:
It was the same clip that they showed in the movie for This Is It, nothing new, but it was nice to see again :wub: I turned it up and was the only one watching it in the lobby of my friend's dormitory lol.. representin michael ppl heard as they walked in.. made me smile i was like "yeah.. that's right..:cool:" :).. I miss him so much.... :cloud9:wub:

:lol

They're going to show it again on Sat??

danaluvsmj

I love that new TDCAU video, though it's emotional for me,since the first time I saw the clip of it was a few days after his death on the news, and I just broke down.:(

MJfan01'

Palmyra;233215 said:
Wow...this makes me proud to be an MJ fan, and I am sure Michael would have loved seeing his work reach so many parts of the world.

Travis Payne said that Michael saw the them perform Thriller as well and just loved it.