OMG YOU GOTTA REPLY FOR MY FIRST EDIT ON MICHAEL!

childhood

michaelblend.jpg

Saphster

Hey on that pic on the far right at the bottom does Michael have BLONDE hair?!:eek: You probably edited that in.:lol

Hey this is an awesome graphic. I loved the pictures. But, it's not the right thread. Try posting it in the Graphix thread next time if you ever do another one.:8-26-03respect:

mysteriousone

Saphster;193438 said:
Hey on that pic on the far right at the bottom does Michael have BLONDE hair?!:eek: You probably edited that in.:lol
Yep, that's Michael!! I can tell by part of the eye that's visible! :lol Hmm...I'm thinking perhaps it's the lighting! :idontknow

LOL I didn't even notice it wasn't in the graphic section--you've got a good eye, Sapphy! :thumbsup But hey, they are a bunch of PICS thrown together, so it probably wouldn't hurt that they're in the Pics forum! :idontknow

Mysti!

rosanna

Wooooh! :mf_w00t2: Now that's sexy! :licklips Great job... Some of them pics you used were new to me! Thank you.... :8-26-03respect:

Saphster

mysteriousone;193442 said:
Yep, that's Michael!! I can tell by part of the eye that's visible! :lol Hmm...I'm thinking perhaps it's the lighting! :idontknow

LOL I didn't even notice it wasn't in the graphic section--you've got a good eye, Sapphy! :thumbsup But hey, they are a bunch of PICS thrown together, so it probably wouldn't hurt that they're in the Pics forum! :idontknow

Mysti!

Maybe it was meant to be in here. Who knows..:idontknow

I wonder what he'd look like with blonde hair....*imagines*
Nah, does not suit him. Black is the color that is meant for him.:lol

mysteriousone

Saphster;193478 said:
Maybe it was meant to be in here. Who knows..:idontknow

I wonder what he'd look like with blonde hair....*imagines*
Nah, does not suit him. Black is the color that is meant for him.:lol

LOL I tried to picture him with Blonde hair too, but :uh_uh:.......like you, Black is his color! :thumbsup

Mysti!