One nickname for Michael

Kanya

Please do not cry...A compact disc is broken, but Michael shall not ever break, okay?... :uh_uh:

To make you smile a bit, I have resolved to post a thread in which I wish to request of all of you some time to name Michael, to nickname him. One nickname solely! I simply adore to play brain-tickling games!...One nickname that you feel is best suited for Michael...I am fondest of the number 1 figure, and this is my reason for requesting that much oneness from you...After all, Michael is a number 1, the only one!... :thumbsup

My nickname for Michael is perfect: Nonno is the one I have chosen, because in Italian it means: The Unique One ...

Thank you very much and I am looking forward to see how creative you can all be...One nickname, please...

frozen rose

My nickname is: Amigo with is spanish for Friend -- even though I don't know him personally, I feel like he's a good friend to me, as well as a fatherly figure, and without him, I would not be the person I am today.

linzfinz03

I always liked Michael Joe. My family gives each other babyish nicknames like that. Linzfinz is mine. Its pronounced like lin-z-finz. My real name is Lindsey. My cousins name is shonee and his nickname is shon-fone. My other cousins name is Pauni but I call her paun-paun. Also, to pronounce these names correctly, you must say them in a babyish way. :rollingba I actually call my Dad apple head because he chews green apple tobacco and he smells like apples all the time. :D

Kanya

That is very cute...Well, the nicknames that I have for my family are too humorous to bear...Well, for instance, I call my father "Gorrilla" or "Dry Head" or "Annoying face" or "Frog Eyes" because:

He is very hairy;
He makes up words all of the time, he cannot be serious!...;
I call him like that when I myself am terribly annoyed;
Because his eyes are googled like those of a frog;

But all these nicknames are a display of affection, actually, as my father is still very handsome at his 60 years of age...Especially since he has quit on smoking...

abbymjgirl

^ :D

One? Well. After thinking about it I have chosen between Liebe or just Sexy. Liebe mean "love" in german! :)

How's that? :lol: