Oprah

Tamiele

Hi people,

I had the misfortune of watching Oprah today - because I wasn't in control of the remote - but anyways watched her trying to psycho - analyze Michael's "obsessions" with his looks......which isn't my question but it reminded me of the Brooke Shields interview that took place awhile back. I was in the process of moving that day so I didn't get to hear the interview. I wondered if any Michael bashing occurred while Brooke was on?? Sorry if you have already had a thread on this - please point me to it if yah have.

Thanks folks!

Tamie

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I couldn't give two craps about what that arrogant, over-hyped heffa thinks about Michael. She and her psychoanalysis can go straight to hell.

danaluvsmj

you beat me to posting this. I couldn't believe she thought he had Body Dysmorphic Disorder(BDD) just because he didn't like looking at his pictures. Don't we all feel insecure about our looks at some point?

MJPowerOfLove

she would better move her a$$ & trying to psycho-analyze of herself
rolleyes.gif

Damn, I wish she'd stop all her crap about Michael. I watch her show every now and then and I watch it NOT because of her but the TOPICS and the PEOPLE and their stories. She thinks she knows everything when she doesn't know a damn thing. Urgh! She really makes me sick.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by danaluvsmj
you beat me to posting this. I couldn't believe she thought he had Body Dysmorphic Disorder(BDD) just because he didn't like looking at his pictures. Don't we all feel insecure about our looks at some point?
Well that's the situation when dealing with people like her: we can't see Michael Jackson like a regular human being. That's the way they think; he has to have a mental disorder if he's self-conscious about his looks.

It's ridiculous. I think Oprah should stick to head-shrinking vapid soccer moms and leave folks the hell alone.

Cristine87

What the hell is Oprah's deal with Michael? She always has something to say about him! I'd love to see her have the balls to say these things to his face the next time that b!tch is trying to get an interview from him.

Kanya

Oh, goodness! We do not have "Oprah" here in our country, but...Oh, my God! I did not know that she always speaks bad of Michael!...

People with outrageous television shows draw an immense mass of uncultured housewives and other simpletons, ergo have to be cut off from the face of Earth (such shows)! Miss Oprah is not in the least publicity-worthy, nor does she deserve the excessive quantity of money that she makes, by instilling even more stupidity into the curious watchers' psyche. Do not listen to her ever, and I rejoyce so for I have never been cursed to watch a show of hers!...

God beholds and He judges!

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. "
--Mahatma Gandhi

Michael is laughed at, and he is fought...Then he wins.

cecilia

She's infatuated, self centered, always knowing all that moves! But she doesn't know that the persons that are "knowing all that moves under the sun", these persons are some frustrated and bored to death house wifes and old men and ladies that have nothing to do with their time.

Kanya, you are right, this kind of gossip, pseudo analysis and cheap irony, have nothing to do with human intelligence, this kind of gossip it so easy to be found, dressed in a little less sophisticated clothes, just in the corner of the street!

privacy

She only knows so much about it cus she can't bear to look in the mirror.

Michael - Sexy.

Oprah - ...not so much.

LoveMeIfYouDare

Originally posted by danaluvsmj

well if thats the case den i think im a lot more worse then michael.i cant even look at myself in the mirror...tsk tsk...Oprah...wat a bitch!

alfredo

Have you seen the photos of Oprah without makeup? Her hair stylist is Picaso and her makeup artist is Michaelangelo.

So, why doesn't she show us the real Oprah everyday. Everyday I see this decent looking lady but what's really there is a hag is fancy oil & powder-based paint.

She takes us through all of these faddish diets as if we give a sh*t! She does all of these "giveaways" without telling her drones that these are promotional gifts that are really paid for by the people who advertise on her show. It's called "product placement". No different than seeing a Pepsi can in a movie. But hear her tell it, she loves her drones so much she really went all out for them.

I like to see Oprah do something for someone and not put it all over the T.V. I'll take MJ any day over O. MJ has helped feed millions physically and spiritually. I'm not over-hyping MJ when I say that. Ask any person who loves R&B/Soul/Pop music how MJ music and videos makes them feel. There's power, emotion, and spirit in every song and it comes through loud and clear.

O. on the otherhand sits up high and tells the masses how money hasn't changed her and how they shouldn't aspire to be like her because that's just plain hopeless because you can't get this good/lucky. She tells them what's wrong with them and what's right with her. She analyzes their relationships and can't figure out her own.

Who's is really the manic/self-obsessed personality here. I see only one and it's you O. You win again!!!

missclimpson

I feel fortunate that during her reign as queen of day-time talk show TV I have had a full-time job and had no opportunity to watch her drivel.

Kanya, your quote from Gandhi is perfect!

she is always takeing popshuts at MJ for no reson he never did anything her he was nice.Even calling her a friend and look what she does stab him in the back.We should Email her and tall her she is a back staber and ask her why she does it.for the white aud.

SpecialJanet25

You know Oprah's tone on Mike change after the Bashit documentary aired. Now whether she has guests celebrities on her show, from Chris Rock to Jon Stewart she got to start the Michael Jackson bashing game. Like all of you said, she is full of shit. I wish Oprah for once, if you don't like him anymore, then leave him alone.

Originally posted by whisper
Well that's the situation when dealing with people like her: we can't see Michael Jackson like a regular human being. That's the way they think; he has to have a mental disorder if he's self-conscious about his looks.

It's ridiculous. I think Oprah should stick to head-shrinking vapid soccer moms and leave folks the hell alone.

RIGHT ON! :thumbsup

Oprah can kiss my ass..

romita

:announce :announce Right onnn Sista'.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
even though i am black i dont like :thumbs_do OPRAH :thumbs_do . i'v written her so many times sayng that Michael doesnt deserve all this FK'n S*!T that is happning to him and that she should apalogize for making bad comments about him.

:bleh: Well i gusse that she doesnt like BBAADD Coments about her show!!!!!!!!! :bleh: :bleh:

But u guys seirously, i appriciate wat she don for Africa, But this is NO WAY TO TREAT :rose: MICHAEL :rose: , nor any body else.

:invincibl :invincibl I LOVE YOU MICHAEL :heart2: :heart2:

:cheerlead MICHAEL WAS:bigpeterp IS :bigpeterp WILL STILL :bigpeterp