our Michael love Aisan fans..he love all of us..

minnie yu

i am terribly sorry if this thread make u feel uneasy but i have to say sth cos i am sosooso excited right now u girls donot get why cos u are not me...because i have neve dreamed of one day i am goona meet Michael..that's no mean i dont love him just the opposite that's because i know all of my dream is gonna to end up in smoke and i will never meet Mike..l used to believe i have no chance in my entire life like all of u who are UK fans like Acy or American fans like Vicky..or wherver you are..it seems like i have already accepted the fact that Michael will never visit my country and he hasnot visited Aisa that too often...

i am sorry but this time just right now my dream seems like completely come ture..i mean i got my news from our Chinese fanbase..we heard that after visiting Japan..Michael is planning to visiting MYYYYYYYYYYY COUTNRY shanghai...awww,,,,:mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2:

my heat is beating like crazy right now..i canot believe that..and our Chinese fanbase peope has already trying his best to get in touch with Miss Bian..and we are jsut waiting for the comeback..and..on my GOD..what's this world mean to us right now>>???? we are crying for Michael and his babes right now...please GOD...

give us a chance...please..
we deserve a lil chance at lest its very very small and , i am crying rightnow..cos i am totally drowning in my mind..i donto know how to make u understand me..and how much i Love Mike..i have never getting jealous or angry or whatever feeling about all of u..u have chances..millions of chance to meet Michael..even went to his birthday party..and even visit Neverland..all of this is alllll dream to us...crying...but right now..its seems like all of our prayers are answered..at least almost answered...i believe as long as u are strong enough..u love and believe what u love..there is a chance for u...MIchael..please..we want u we want u we want u....

but not only Shanghai please...please beijing please...i...i.. i am not here force GOD to make miralce for us..i am here to beg GOG please give us miracle..its time to turn to us..ok..and please...Aisa love MIchael...

please make everything is going on the road...please...

A

Anonymous

Omg Minnie I hope that you get to see Michael soooo much :) You must be so excited. Trust me, jumping on a plane from Australia to Japan has definitely crossed my mind!

*thinking maturely*

minnie yu

thank so much babes..its seem like i have get this hope too high and i am a lil bit scared to ...God forbid...i wanna call Michael right now and ask him whether or not he love to visit?? and who knows his number???:eek: :idontknow

i have prepared for him and his babes a full excited trip ..ha..and he is gonna be very very happy if he would love to visit..he willl see awww..so many so many so many people out there..:lol and he is goonna to climb great wall..i really wish he can go..even BACKstreets boys has climbed that all of those people even Michael Joidan has done that..and they all love that...Michael u definately should go at least once..ok babe..u are goonna get to know how much Chinese people love..i can imagine those meida willll be like...crazy-assed-headed..they willl go to airport wecoming the KING and all of our fans is gonna give Michael a huge huge welcome...and rock this country MIchael..this country has countless of people countless of fans u know..u are sure to rock this country...like crazy..i can imagine that...really...

Jess said:
Omg Minnie I hope that you get to see Michael soooo much :) You must be so excited. Trust me, jumping on a plane from Australia to Japan has definitely crossed my mind!

*thinking maturely*

Shit, jumping on a plane from AMERICA to Japan has crossed my mind too...but then I stop myself...I don't even have a passport! :( I'll have to change that realll soon..;) haha

*calms down and tells herself..there WILL be other times.. ;) * :lol

I hope you see/meet him, Minnie! We'll be rooting for you! :D

A

Anonymous

Is this a good time for me to classify myself as Asian? hahahaha. Austral-Asian?

I mean, they don't call us AUSTRALASIA for nothing!

I'm Asian, man... No really.

minnie yu said:
thank so much babes..its seem like i have get this hope too high and i am a lil bit scared to ...God forbid...i wanna call Michael right now and ask him whether or not he love to visit?? and who knows his number???:eek: :idontknow

i have prepared for him and his babes a full excited trip ..ha..and he is gonna be very very happy if he would love to visit..he willl see awww..so many so many so many people out there..:lol and he is goonna to climb great wall..i really wish he can go..even BACKstreets boys has climbed that all of those people even Michael Joidan has done that..and they all love that...Michael u definately should go at least once..ok babe..u are goonna get to know how much Chinese people love..i can imagine those meida willll be like...crazy-assed-headed..they willl go to airport wecoming the KING and all of our fans is gonna give Michael a huge huge welcome...and rock this country MIchael..this country has countless of people countless of fans u know..u are sure to rock this country...like crazy..i can imagine that...really...

This article says he will! :D

Michael Jackson plans appearance in Tokyo, visits to Asian cities
By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Printable Version
Email This Article

(05-25) 16:44 PDT Los Angeles (AP) --

Pop star Michael Jackson on Saturday will make his first public appearance since his trial acquittal last June, flying to Tokyo to accept MTV Japan's "Legend Award," his spokeswoman said Thursday.

Jackson's participation in the award ceremony at Yoyugi Olympic Stadium will launch an Asian tour by Jackson, who will also visit Singapore, Shanghai and Hong Kong, spokeswoman Raymone K. Bain said in a telephone interview from her Washington, D.C., office.

Bain, who said she was en route to the airport to join Jackson in Tokyo, said the star plans to visit orphanages, tour the city of Tokyo and meet with members of the Asian business community during his trip.

Jackson has been living in Bahrain since his acquittal last June on child molestation charges in Santa Maria, Calif.

The Asian tour is being organized by Broderick D. Morris, chief executive of Positive Productions Yokohama, an entertainment promotions company, Bain said.

Morris was quoted in a press release praising Jackson's many accomplishments as an artist.

"Michael Jackson is a legend. ... He loves Japan and we love him," Morris said. "We look forward to welcoming him."

Jackson was quoted as saying, "I look forward to my visit to Japan because I have so many fond memories of my visits there. I thank MTV Japan for this honor and Mr. Morris for spearheading this visit.

"I look forward to seeing old friends and saying hello to my huge fan base in Japan who, like my other fans around the world, have for so many years consistently shown their love and support to me and my family."

Bain said that Jackson plans to return to recording and hopes to release a new album in 2007. Meanwhile, she said work continues on the song he has planned as a charity fundraiser for victims of Hurricane Katrina.

"We are hoping to have it finalized and out very soon," she said

Source: http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2006/05/25/entertainment/e164431D42.DTL

minnie yu

yes..that's what i mentioned babe..that cute sweet lovly article make us cry babe..that article will be written into Michael's chinese fanbase's history..that article trumble our world and totally destory our mind and cause our heartbroken..babe..:rollin very sad..turly..

and i used to imagine MIchael has no idea there is a country called China until he mentioned us in the prive home moive..i guess u girls donot get a big deal about that..cos that's soosoo lil thing..but that's mean so big to me..in that part he mentioned how supportive his fans are..from there to there..and then he said CHINA..aww..remember that??:8-26-03fruits_apple that's what he said..:)

i am thinking about buying sth for him and aww.. silk?? or whatever..or..time is so short this world is so crazy to me..:8-26-03respect:

forget to mention 1th june is international children's day..ha..all of kids in my country will have a day off school and celebrate their day...its so cooll Michael is gonna come..ha...so cute..

A

Anonymous

Ahhh you are so lucky!

If only I was ... richer than I am now. I would be in China with yoU!! haha

minnie yu

i am praying for all of this is definately NOT a dream..its gonna be us..and i want to give a link to Chinese fanbase and there is absolutely a party ha..everybody are crazy like 3 three old..and we are getting more and more seriously about this things right now..dont let us cry babe Michael..promise..:wub:

and if i had that power i would love to buy:

1 choose some of the most historical, valuable, expensive, huge vast from forbidden city..as gift for Michael..GOD knows he love big vast..and those vast from forbidden city are all of those ones belong to national treasure..i think they are good enough to match MIchael's level..

2 call beijing zoo and ask them would u like to sell a babe giant panda ??:idontknow i wish having one or two as gifts for babe Prince Paris and Blanket..:8-26-03fruits_apple

3 call all of media in China..get ready and from today on..u job is getting all of positive news about Michael and air his video on tv air his songs on radio make this visit as the biggest stuff in this world..all about positive..i bet those people have no courage to report bad..believe in me..they love Michael..:8-26-03fruits_apple

4 there are an entertainment programme in Shanghia i like a lot..that host girl who can speak english pretty well..last time when westlife visited and promoted cd that host girl interviewed those guys..this time...GOD forbid..i donot want HER has this chance..to interview Michael..he will never receive this acceptance..and like the way he hugged that Mirror paper girl..i am insanely confess..if Michael hug a Chinese girl like that i am goonna to die..forbid..:mad: :wink

5..keep myself informed the first-hand..ha...:cloud9

HeavenSent

Minnie! I sincerely hope and PRAY on my knees that you'll get to see Michael! :lol You lucky gal. Why? Because from day 1, you have been one of the most loyal, open and caring fans and i adore you so freaking much, that's why! You'd certaintly be well deserving to get the chance to see him.

I can't believe he's going to China! Stuff like this makes me real happy.

Trust me, I'd be on the first plane to Shanghai if I could!!

A

Anonymous

Minnie you will definitely be in my prayers too girlie! I wish you all the luck in the world :D

minnie yu

oh Carla and Jess..all of u girls give me strength..i love all of u here...really..and i have sent all of u best wishes to our huge Chinese forum..we are prepared to jump out of the window babes..ha..kidding..we are so overexcited right now..the sun seem like more brighter today..hee-hee..:8-26-03fruits_apple i called my best friend and scremed to her on the phone she was screaming me back like crazy and honesty we just met yesterday and we talked about alil bit Michael and ..oh..Michael is gonna come here..in these days..Carla i miss u so much right now..aww..:8-26-03fruits_apple

Mike's voice is on my mind just like what he said those lil cute words like: i am a nice person, i have washed my hair throughtly ..." and " love it..put it on right now..awww so many words coming out of his month..this time MIchael will say sth english in China..i can imagine he will say sth cute in Chinese like how he did in Hongkong( tour time)..awww...this is not a story...:lol and this whether is being so warm and lovely recently..there is no terrilbe wind anymore..its all for Michael...sounded so sweet and lovely...please come...babe...:8-26-03fruits_apple

thank you everybodys warm kindly words..i appreciate all of babes here..i am really grateful...:cloud9

xiena

Ohhh, I'm soooo happy for you minnie babe! You surely deserve to meet him! and don't forget to fills in with the details later! :D

As for giving up on seeing Mick, I also thought I had no chance what so ever to meet him in my country since I live in the middle east.. But now he's living here too!!! So never give up cuz you never know! ;)

jess said:
Is this a good time for me to classify myself as Asian? hahahaha. Austral-Asian?

I mean, they don't call us AUSTRALASIA for nothing!

I'm Asian, man... No really.

haha.. Do you have something for Asians too? cuz I soooo do!!! I wanna marry an Asian dude and have lotsa babies!!! :p

HeavenSent

minnie yu said:
Mike's voice is on my mind just like what he said those lil cute words like: i am a nice person, i have washed my hair throughtly ..." and " love it..put it on right now..awww so many words coming out of his month..this time MIchael will say sth english in China..i can imagine he will say sth cute in Chinese like how he did in Hongkong( tour time)..awww...this is not a story...:lol and this whether is being so warm and lovely recently..there is no terrilbe wind anymore..its all for Michael...sounded so sweet and lovely...please come...babe...:8-26-03fruits_apple
The moment I find out he's coming to Houston, this words, "I'll give you more than a hug" is ALL this sista will be thinking about! :p

I'd love to hear him speak Chinese. :wub: