Perfect Duet?

I was wondering who you guys think would be a great duet partner for Michael?:unsure:

I was listening to "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" earlier and thought that I'd love a duet from Michael again and a song like that. A song that can make you fall in love with it the first time you hear it.:wub:

So what cha think?:)

miss

me! lmao

I would sooooo die to duet with him.... oh what a dream... :wub: lol

anyhow I wouldnt mind at all duet with Christina Aguilera
Celine Dion Leann Rimes

also Andrea Bucelli

danaluvsmj

I would looove to duet with him, but if I had to pick someone else I bet Whitney Houston would be good. They could do a song called 'Crack is Whack.':lol

danaluvsmj said:
I would looove to duet with him, but if I had to pick someone else I bet Whitney Houston would be good. They could do a song called 'Crack is Whack.':lol

That would be a funny title for a song.:lol Now why did I imagine Michael as a gangsta while singing raps for that?:blink:

:lol

But yeah, Whitney's voice is just really AMAZING. And she really looks great now!:wink :D

HeavenSent

Personally, I'm not fond of Michael doing duets for some reason.

btw, Roni, why'd you change your name. Dammit. I was about to introduce myself until it occured to me that this was the same thread as yesterday's :rolleyes: :lol

HeavenSent said:
Personally, I'm not fond of Michael doing duets for some reason.

Aww...why not?:p

btw, Roni, why'd you change your name. Dammit. I was about to introduce myself until it occured to me that this was the same thread as yesterday's :rolleyes: :lol

Awww...I should've just posted this thread after I changed my name. It sure would be funny to see y'all introduce yourselves.:lol Okay I'm bad.:lol

And to answer your question, I simply got bored with my old name. And plus, I wanted to use my points since I'm too lazy to do anything else with it.:rollin

HeavenSent

EuphoricNostalgia said:
Aww...why not?:p
I like him much, much better on his own, that's all. :D
And to answer your question, I simply got bored with my old name. And plus, I wanted to use my points since I'm too lazy to do anything else with it.:rollin
LOL.

Christmas is comin' up. I'mma start depositing all my points randomly into people's accounts, they won't know what hit them. I seriously don't know what to do all this bank. Unless it can someone be exchanged for REAL currancy, some of y'all will be getting some generous gifts from me. :p

wacky_sis

I think Michael and I would be the perfect "duet" :smilie_verydevilish

Seriously though, I think it would be interesting to hear him duet with Madonna

Cristine87

EuphoricNostalgia said:
Oh, Christina Aguilera.

I like her old stuff. I think her voice is amazing!:D
Being the huge Christina fan that I am, that would be a drem come true. Chris has collaborated with alot of people and the songs are always good!

A duet with someone of the opposite sex, you mean? Or just in general? :unsure: lol.

It were a female..hmm...let's see. It would be really neat to see him collaborate with someone who's style is quite different from his. Maybe someone like Alanis? Or Pink? Someone more "angsty" like that would be interesting, I think. :p Madonna would be interesting to see, as well.

Or if you wanna go for something softer/more romantic, lol..I think him singing with Celine Dion would be nice. :D Two of the most beautiful voices ever, on one track..:wub:

And if it could be a non-romantic song, lol...I'd personally really like to see him collaborate with JT. :D Sure, a lot of people out there think it would be too base, but I really think it would be neat, seeing someone who grew up emulating him and all, collaborate with him on the same track. I think it would be hot. :p

HeavenSent said:
Christmas is comin' up. I'mma start depositing all my points randomly into people's accounts, they won't know what hit them. I seriously don't know what to do all this bank. Unless it can someone be exchanged for REAL currancy, some of y'all will be getting some generous gifts from me. :p

Awww...that's sweet.:wub: Maybe I can do that as well.Michelle will be the first on my list.:lol

Yes, a Michael and Madonna duet will be interesting.:D If I remember it correctly, "In The Closet" was supposed to be a collaboration between Michael and Madonna.:unsure:

I'd take Pink cuz I'm not really feelin' Alanis.:lol Pink's songs ROCKS man.

But it'd be really great if Michael could record a song with Alicia Keys. Her voice is great and I'd like to see what they would come up with because they're styles are different.:D