Pics of Michael & his children

SexyChica

Just on TMZ and they have a host of never-before-seen pics of MJ & his children. It's sad because they all look so happy. This is the Michael I have always wanted the world to see, instead of the monster they created with their hateful words.

http://www.tmz.com

HeavenSent

What a beautiful, beautiful family. My heart is crying for his children right now and I really pray that there isn't a tug of war for custody, they've already been thru too much.

Saphster

I feel bad looking at pics of them...that's not what Michael would've wanted....to have his personal pictures leaked...

but the 14/20 pic , michael looks so sexy on it. He always looked the sexiest when he was natural, natural meaning casual without trying to look goodand with no eyeliner :p

HeavenSent

Saphster;211230 said:
I feel bad looking at pics of them...that's not what Michael would've wanted....to have his personal pictures leaked...

Somehow I feel deep down that he's okay that the world now holds partial custody of these pictures. It was only a matter of time before the masks and the veils would no longer be a factor. Of course that's real elementary for me to say, not hardly knowing how their new guardians prefer to handle it. We don't even know if tmz.com was granted permission to post them. But I think Michael accepts that he no longer needs to shield them as though he were still here. I think he's already turned their protection over to God. God took him away from them, afterall.

but the 14/20 pic , michael looks so sexy on it. He always looked the sexiest when he was natural, natural meaning casual without trying to look goodand with no eyeliner :p

Co-sign, baby! Co-sign.

SexyChica

Saphster;211230 said:

I agree. You see just how normal and stressfree he appeared

Missy

Wow, these photos ease my pain, alot. All these stories of him being stressed and miserable are gone. I know deep down he was happy and content with his children. That's all that matters.

I pray to God for his children.

privacy

Thankyou for these.. it's nice to see photos where there aren't a million cameras around him, and veils and costumes. Just happy, carefree and relaxed. God, I miss him.

So beautiful...yet so heartbreaking. :( *sighs*

HeavenSent;211228 said:
What a beautiful, beautiful family. My heart is crying for his children right now and I really pray that there isn't a tug of war for custody, they've already been thru too much.

Co-sign.

Cristine87

I heard from a few news sources that Debbie admitted that the kids aren't biologically his. Let me tell you somethin', wheather or not these kids are blood related to him is irrelevent. He fed them, clothed them, tucked them in at night and was the only parent they knew. What the hell does it matter weather they were created using his sperm.

MJfan01'

Cristine87;211563 said:
I heard from a few news sources that Debbie admitted that the kids aren't biologically his. Let me tell you somethin', wheather or not these kids are blood related to him is irrelevent. He fed them, clothed them, tucked them in at night and was the only parent they knew. What the hell does it matter weather they were created using his sperm.
If that's true,then Debbie Rowe is a horrible person.What does she gain from saying this. It's not like she wants to raise Prince and Paris.