Pics that prove Michael is still attractive!!!

MjsBabyMomma

This is a new thread where we can post pics of Michael RECENTLY (like during the trial) that show he is still really good lookin'. I'll post more l8er but I'll start it off!!!
(This is a thread 2 prove people who think he's lost his good looks wrong!)

24Feb05.jpg

Perfect pic! Sexy suit, sexy smile, and a sexyyyyyy man!~ :D

mjj_girl05

Damn he's fine as hell!!! I love him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

LoveMeIfYouDare

Originally posted by MjsBabyMomma
This is a new thread where we can post pics of Michael RECENTLY (like during the trial) that show he is still really good lookin'. I'll post more l8er but I'll start it off!!!
(This is a thread 2 prove people who think he's lost his good looks wrong!)

24Feb05.jpg

Perfect pic! Sexy suit, sexy smile, and a sexyyyyyy man!~ :D

OMG!i love this pic...its perfect!

*im so in love*

IMHO, Michael is more attractive "recently" than ever! :D I mean, he has ALWAYS been beautiful, but he just seems to be even more stunning all the time! :tooexcite :lol: That's why I find it so annoying when non-fans ask us things like "Well, he looked good when Thriller came out, but doesn't he look awful now?" I've actually had a number of people in school and around my community ask me that and I just have to shake my head "no", because I find Michael to be more beautiful now than ever! :inlove Don't get me wrong, he has ALWAYS been incredibly attractive (inside and out), but..I don't know..I just find his UNIQUE brand of beauty that he's exhibited in more recent years especially appealing...do you girls feel me on that? ;) :lol:

*sighs* I love him more all the time...:inlove

MjsBabyMomma

Originally posted by InspirationMoonwalks
IMHO, Michael is more attractive "recently" than ever! :D I mean, he has ALWAYS been beautiful, but he just seems to be even more stunning all the time! :tooexcite :lol: That's why I find it so annoying when non-fans ask us things like "Well, he looked good when Thriller came out, but doesn't he look awful now?" I've actually had a number of people in school and around my community ask me that and I just have to shake my head "no", because I find Michael to be more beautiful now than ever! :inlove Don't get me wrong, he has ALWAYS been incredibly attractive (inside and out), but..I don't know..I just find his UNIQUE brand of beauty that he's exhibited in more recent years especially appealing...do you girls feel me on that? ;) :lol:

*sighs* I love him more all the time...:inlove
My goodness, you stole the words right outta my mouth!!! I know EXACTLY what u mean. I feel exactly the same way. Something about Michael 'recently' just grabs me. I won't even lie, it was during the stupid MB interview/times that I REALLY got hooked. He's soooo amazing and still so damn attractive!
*faints*