669123C.jpg
669123D.jpg

669123E.jpg
669120A.jpg

669120C.jpg
669120D.jpg

669120E.jpg

minnie yu

yaah..glad to see Mike and children are back home..right now its time to back working on the new album..awww...:8-26-03respect:

love those pics..especially MIke waved ..so cutie..!!!!:8-26-03fruits_apple

ps: i bursted out laughing to see that guy's expression..( who in charge of carrying babe Blanket)..ha..its not an easy work to be MIke's bodyguard..u have to hold babes..xiix..ha..:lol

HeavenSent

He looks really good! But how cool are the temperatures? He's dressed like it's winter. Meanwhile I'm sitting here, burning my ass off. It's HOT down here!

mysteriousone

HeavenSent;193114 said:
He looks really good! But how cool are the temperatures? He's dressed like it's winter. Meanwhile I'm sitting here, burning my ass off. It's HOT down here!
LOL I noticed in the picture of Grace (I think it's her) and Paris--Grace too, is dressed for winter weather i.e. Leather Jacket! :blink: Perhaps they were thinking of flying to New Zealand but changed their minds at the last minute! :8-26-03ranting:

Nevertheless, loving the pictures! :wub:

Thanks for sharing Birch!!

ajkinkycuffs said:
Damn, does his hair get shinier everyday? lol

He looks good.
Yeah looks like it, Jelly! The older he gets the shinier it gets--oh man, some people have it made! :lol

Yup, he looks b-l-o-o-d-y.......b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l............

Mysti!

CJJluvsMJJ

mysteriousone;193119 said:
LOL I noticed in the picture of Grace (I think it's her) and Paris--Grace too, is dressed for winter weather i.e. Leather Jacket! :blink: Perhaps they were thinking of flying to New Zealand but changed their minds at the last minute! :8-26-03ranting:

Nevertheless, loving the pictures! :wub:

Thanks for sharing Birch!!

Yeah looks like it, Jelly! The older he gets the shinier it gets--oh man, some people have it made! :lol

Yup, he looks b-l-o-o-d-y.......b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l............

Mysti!
I agree Mysti!

Chrissy!

Debbyg

DaNcInG mAcHiNe;193004 said:
He looks great :D

THATS THE BOY I FALL IN LOVE WITH :rollin see his eyes those eyes JUST TURN ME ON ME AND HIM WAS ABOUT 14 years old thats my baby !! he was the first boy I like now Look at him we are now grow up and still not with him DAM IT:eek:hnoyoudidnt