Plans for June 25th

Jingles

The past couple of weeks I’ve been rolling ideas around in my head about how to best observe this June 25th. The past 2 years have been solemn days just spent watching videos, listening to music and reflecting. This year I was hoping to do something a bit more upbeat; a bit more celebrating him. I’ve thought about releasing balloons, a red, white and black star, but this would only take a few moments. I would like to pick everyone’s brains to see what your plans are for this day. I will basically be home by myself for the day as my friends will be absent - on vacation. I expect to receive a couple of phone calls to check on my emotional state for the day. People who know how hard ‘09 was for me (and several weeks after) have remembered me the past 2 years and checked up on me. I would like to dedicate this day to him in a positive way. Any ideas? :idontknow

Oldschooly

last year for Michael's birthday a few friends and I went to the beach and flew kites. We wanted to do something we thought Michael would have enjoyed.

dgw9k.jpg

Next weekend we are getting together to watch some MJ DVD's. Perhaps you can have a get together with some fans like that, have a water balloon fight, a sleep over.

Sharon007

The last few years have been tough for me on the first year I met some fans and we did a balloon releasing and last year the same group of fans went bowling in the same place Michael played when he visited Ireland. This year we are going bowling again but in Dublin. I will try and watch some videos or go through my MJ collection and reminisce about the good times. Hard to believe its 3 years now :(

Jingles

I will be spending August 29 with friends at a local theme park like we did last year. The MJ tribute show will be playing again (Canobie Lake Park). They are not a fans but they’ve been very supportive of me these past 3 years. Unfortunately, they will not be available this June 25th. And my other close friend lives too far away and has young children. So that basically leaves me alone on that day. I’m still undecided on how to spend the day. I’m probably still going to do a balloon release.

MJfan01'

I watched the Jacksons: An American Dream movie yesterday and I watched the bucharest concert. Today I'm just going to watch some of his short films and see if any good specials come on tv.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Had a terrible dream last night (not abt Mike), but I guess that goes to show how I will (or won't) spend this day. :(

Honestly, I hate this date...