Please don\'t expect too much from the Murray trial

Palmyra

I know we're all pretty upset with Murray, but we should be realistic. I honestly don't think all that much will happen to him if he is convicted. I am saying this because I don't want you guys to get the feeling that we will finally get real justice and get your hopes up. Who knows...the guy may not even spend that much time in prison, even if he does go to prison.

As far as I know, he has a clean criminal record (yeah, he has child support/spousal support problems or whatever, but these aren't criminal problems), and this may play part in the sentencing (IF he is convicted).

oldschoolfan

I don't think anyone's expecting anything from this anyway. I really just don't care, Michael's dead, his kids have lost their father, his siblings have lost their brother, his parents have lost their son, his fans have lost their hero, and the guy who did it is going to be spending 4 years max in jail. I haven't even bothered to follow Murray, I have no interest in this man. Whatever, I just don't give a sh*t anymore...

annelise

well I am expecting a lot like the media stop saying that Michael was a drug addict and that he is responsible for his death. I don't care about the jail sentence

oldschoolfan

Wether or not Michael was a drug addict does NOT mean that he was responsible for his own death. it just makes Michael look bad and keeps the story going, if he was still an addict then there would be story upon story of Michael's 'issues'. Unless Michael held a knife to Murray's throat he was not obliged to obtain, posess or administer that drug. The media can kiss my fat ass.

Marina

I don't expect much either. Yesterday, I learned that Mrs. Jackson and Jermaine went to the District Attorney's office to meet with prosecutors. Today, Feb 5 is rumored to be the day that Murray is either picked up, or turns himself in. I won't believe that until I see it. If that happens today, then I don't blame Mrs. Jackson for going in to be informed of Murray's imminent arrest in advance, so that she and the family wouldn't be broadsided. I've stated in previous posts last year that the case will be ridiculous because of all the animosity and hate that law enforcement has against Michael, and that all the prosecution witnesses, except his children, aren't credible. They all sold themselves as
media whores and the defense will tear them apart in court.

scotmmjj

i always thought this supposed postering of a trial was a farce to begin with!:(
if ANYTHING ever happened to that sorry excuse of a doc, then mj will jump up and say gotcha`? *NOT GONNA HAPPEN*
PLEASE EVERYONE CONCERN ABOUT MJ DO NOT GET YOUR HOPES UP
THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY JUSTICE FOR MJ:(
ALL THE MJ HATERS CAN *GO SUCK MJ SOCKS*

danaluvsmj

From what I heard, he has been arrested before and even has a mugshot, though I don't really know anything about the details.

Anyways, I'm angry that he's getting off so easy. I just hope Karma comes back to haunt him.

MJfan01'

danaluvsmj;234265 said:
From what I heard, he has been arrested before and even has a mugshot, though I don't really know anything about the details.

Anyways, I'm angry that he's getting off so easy. I just hope Karma comes back to haunt him.

he was arrested for domestic violence in the early 90s.

Saphster

Michael will never get any justice in this world. That's how I see it. I don't even have the slightest bit of hope for justice. What else matters if Michael can't come back? Even IF Murray did go to prison for life...still won't change nothing. Michael is gone...never coming back. But, IF I had my way he still would have gone to prison for life. But, that's just a dream.

If 4 years maximum in jail, then it's better than nothing PLUS the revocal of his license FOREVER! April 15, THIS WILL BE IT! I am keeping "that" hope so people will learn not just that doctor! ....... even if it wont bring Mike back... :(

katinka

Brian Oxman asks ALL FANS to join him on his facebook page and to help him change the charges against Dr Murray !
The Jacksons are not happy with the light charges brought against Dr Murrray,please help to change them !
Brian Oxman wants this to be a WORLDWIDE MOVEMENT of ALL FANS !

Please register at facebook,join his page and look for further actions !

There´s nothing that can´t be done if we raise our voices as one !

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brian-Oxman/269101212261?ref=ts

michaelmania

Palmyra;233853 said:
I know we're all pretty upset with Murray, but we should be realistic. I honestly don't think all that much will happen to him if he is convicted. I am saying this because I don't want you guys to get the feeling that we will finally get real justice and get your hopes up. Who knows...the guy may not even spend that much time in prison, even if he does go to prison.

As far as I know, he has a clean criminal record (yeah, he has child support/spousal support problems or whatever, but these aren't criminal problems), and this may play part in the sentencing (IF he is convicted).

i know im devastated coz that evil murray should rot in prison coz he took our idol Michael from us