Prayers please.

senecajackson

There is a friend of mine and a member here (don't want to say the name) who has just lost her mother a couple of days ago. As anyone can imagine this is a very difficult time for her and I'm just asking that you all pray for her and show some support for my girl. I'm not sure if I should say who she is but she's a popular member. show some love guys!
Thanks

danaluvsmj

I'm so sorry about your friend's mother. I hope she'll find some time to heal and she'll be able to get through this difficult time. Losing a family member is extremely hard. I lost my grandmother last March, so I can only understand how difficult it is for your friend right now.
My thoughts and prayers go out to her.

miss

This is terrible... My mom is the most important person in the world to me and I just can't bear the thought of something happening to her... (God forbid)

My thoughts and prayers to your friend... May she be strong and able to move on.

HeavenSent

My sincere thoughts go out to her, seneca. As her friend, I'm sure you're giving her tons of comfort as well. If she needs to reach out to us, just let her know that she's more than welcome. We're all here for her.

senecajackson

She seems to be better...she has certain people that are really comforting her at this time. It's going to be a long journey though. By the way her member name is Truth Seeker.

Awww! :( I am soo sorry to hear that. That's horrible; I can't even imagine how I'd feel or deal with it if I were in that situation, so my total sympathy, thoughts, and prayers go out to her and her family!

Saphster

I hope your friend is doing ok! I know losing a family member, especially a parent, is real hard. I will definately pray for her.

TruthSeeker

Thanks you guys! I'm back now and I have to say that was the most HORRIBLE ordeal I had to face. I'm taking it day by day but it seems like I'm getting stronger as the days go by. I want to thank you all for your prayers thoughts and well wishes! I love you all!

mysteriousone

TruthSeeker;196911 said:
Thanks you guys! I'm back now and I have to say that was the most HORRIBLE ordeal I had to face. I'm taking it day by day but it seems like I'm getting stronger as the days go by. I want to thank you all for your prayers thoughts and well wishes! I love you all!
Aww...welcome back, TruthSeeker! I'm glad to hear you're getting stronger as the days go by! If you ever start feeling down and need someone to talk to, always remember your friends in MJEOL are here to support you!

Take extra care!

:wub:

Mysti!

Shannon

I'm so glad you're back, TruthSeeker. :wub: As Mysti already pointed out, if you ever need someone to talk to or whatever, we're always here for you.

Love,
Veronica