Question

marialovesmjj

Sorry if this is in the wrong place and such but...

At the time of MJs trial Randy was MJs manager right? He hired his own people etc. Then when the staff failed to get payed, the people sued Michael. Randy backed these people.

Randy signed a deal on behalf of MJ's at the time to refinance the Sony/ATV loan. Michael found out. He tried to stop it but it was too late, he was sued and it cost him tens of millions.

During that trial Michael settled because he was facing his brother. He gave an affidavit where he talked about Randy and his friend trying to force him to sell the Sony/ATV during the trial.

He said Billionaire Ron Burkle was calling him during breaks and warning him not to sign any paper and when MJ refused to sign the papers Randy "wanted his head."

Is the affidavit around anywhere? Or am I remembering things wrong? It's been a while.

HeavenSent

I only remember there being a fall out because of an unpaid credit card bill. Beyond that, I can't remember the details. My memory's failing. I think I'd have to google that!

marialovesmjj

Yes, Michael's brother. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

HeavenSent;220416 said:
I only remember there being a fall out because of an unpaid credit card bill. Beyond that, I can't remember the details. My memory's failing. I think I'd have to google that!

Hmm I tried using google myself but I just keep getting reccent news.

Palmyra

If you're talking about Randy Jackson, I don't believe any of this. It seems like tabloid stuff. Randy and Michael were always close.

LittleSusie50

This is the first I have ever heard of this.
I avoided coverage of the 2005 trial because I could not handle it.
I do know that Randy found Thomas Mesereau, but that's it.