Questions thread

Just_Peachy

Um... I have some questions pertaining to Michael.

*Whatever happened to that Edgar Allen Poe Movie Michael was supposed to be shooting back in 2002? Did it ever happen? If not, why not? Wasn't it supposed to be shot in Canada somewhere?

*Michael once said that the new album will "be out sooner than you think," but when is that? I don't know about you guys, but I've been waiting for about five years! LOL. I know K.O.P. comes out sometime this month, right? STUPID SONY! haha.

Feel free to post answers and more questions here... I'd love to find out as much as I can, and answer others.:)

Black Loafers

I've never myself heard of that edgar allan poe movie
and "sooner than you think" could probably mean within 4 years according to michael lol

I'm STILL holding out hope for the Edgar Allan Poe movie..LOL! :lol He first mentioned it in the TV Guide interview from way back in '99. That would be so awesome if it ever materializes. But if they were still working on it back in '02, it was probably all the stuff going on with Sony at the time and/or the allegation crap that later followed that held it up..:( But here's to hoping for the future! :p

Cariena

I got a question too.. I wanna know how Larry King stands regarding MJ?
was he one of the evil journos too? back in 2005 or was he kinda objective?

Just_Peachy

I don't really know when it comes to Larry King. He's always been really respectful towards musicians, artists, and writers alike. Janet has been on the show a couple times and he's always seemed nice about and with her. As well as Liz Taylor.

I do know, that Larry King was one of the "witnesses" for the trial in 2005... so maybe that is where your question is stemming from. He actually took the stand in Michael's favor (Somewhat. He wasn't saying that Mike was innocent, but he didn't say that Mike was guilty either... he just told his story and what his relations were with the accuser. -But he kept it minimal, and it made Mike look good in court!) Who knows? :idontknow My guess is, he has no particular feelings towards Mike, and he is a very respectful journalist... so he knows its wise to just keep his trap shut.

Cariena

thx preachy, ^^

cuz I kinda "like" ok I dont know to like him or cuz it depends on how he feels and behaves with MJ but I always thought that he wasnt as mean to MJ as those others ^^