Random thoughts and feeling thread

senecajackson

I decided to start this thread here,being that there is one on kop and i really enjoyed that thread, so I decided to start one here aswell...a copycat so to speak. Feel free to post randon thoughts and feelings here! :announce

I'll start!

Vibin and jammin to Missy get yo freak on...thinkin about that performance that she did for mj at MSG :rollin

Teva

Well, I was finally getting to a good place, but I sometimes over think and that messes me up. Since Michael's death I was always able to listen and enjoy his music, but recently hearing his voice makes me sad.

I do have alot to be grateful for. I was recently made redundant then shortly rehired, so I thank God daily for that blessing.

MJ.L.O.V.E

Man I cant stand hataz....I have a good thing going with my man, no kids, and marriage is definatley not the question for me and him at this time. I'm 21, young and still trying to do me and find my own path. People who hate on that are just crazy. Just because we dont want to be like everyone else around here, getting married and having a bunch a babies does not make me and my mans relationship a bad thing. We are just having fun enjoying each other and learning about each other even after 7 years of us being together. Yeah he's my high school sweetheart but we are both young and just doing our own thing. He's satisfied with our relationship and so am I.
All those who oppose can :censored :censored :censored
lol :biggrin

Goodnite.

witchanna

hi nice ladys or shy boys i join a few mins ago
im anna michael fan from australia
after michael's death i start to feel confused/sad like part of me died the day michael died
so i made myself a michael forums page for all michael fans
you can join me
http://michaelsneverland.forumotion.net/

moonball29

I'm back here after quite a long hiatus. This place has certainly changed since the last time I was here. The forum looks great. :)

HeavenSent

lol, desi. if you plan on finding out, let a sista know!

speaking of hot/cold, i wish it would hurry up and get cold outside. I'm so sick of 90 degree weather I don't know what to do.

OneMoreChance

HeavenSent said:

speaking of hot/cold, i wish it would hurry up and get cold outside. I'm so sick of 90 degree weather I don't know what to do.

I love the hot weather! We have been getting so much use out of the pool this year. BTW, Carla your winters aren't anywhere near as bad as ours (I seem to remember having this conversation before lol). So it's a big deal to you f the cooler weather comes!

encinogirl

HeavenSent said:

Heaven Sent!!! OMG! Sorry to barg in on this, but I gotta ask...where can I find Carol's ADD??? And I loved your comment posted last nite but of course I can't respond to it now....I'm so lost....

HeavenSent

encinogirl said:
Heaven Sent!!! OMG! Sorry to barg in on this, but I gotta ask...where can I find Carol's ADD??? And I loved your comment posted last nite but of course I can't respond to it now....I'm so lost....
Hey encino! Sorry for the lateness! Carol's ADD can be found on her dream deferred website: http://s1.zetaboards.com/A_Dream_Deferred/index/

She made an announcement that she'll be posting the rest of the story and the epilogue over there. Hopefully mjjb will be up soon!