Random thoughts and feeling thread

sushigirl28

My heart's going out thinking of the people in Japan for the quake and tsunami. :idontknow If you can help, go to my sig for straight away help info. Luckily, we got all immediate family out of Japan, but many friends, distant relatives, acquaintances and colleagues could not make it out in time. We have not been able to get through to them, so sending any love their way will help. *sad and very nervous* :unsure:

xo

Jingles

Yes, those poor people in Japan have so much to deal with right now. I think that is why it bothers me when I encounter people in my daily life having big issues with simple matters. It was raining yesterday were I live and I heard too many people complain that it was cold and wet. I was just thinking to myself -'just stop it people! It could be far worse than a few rain drops.' As one of my favorite speakers, MaryAnne Williamson, has said "it's easy to be light and breezy when all you've seen is light, and all you've felt is breeze."

Jingles

Just had a really hard day at work. I wish I could find a better job because I'm really not liking it there too much right now.