Rare pics of Michael with children ^_^

ThrillerGirl_

I just found some rare pics of Michael with children... feel free to post your own Michael w/ children pics here too.. they're just so lovely ^^

So here goes...

grevin.jpg

mj%20and%20children%201.jpg

boly.jpg

michaelchildren.jpg

87.jpg

santabarbara2_22.jpg

connios.jpg

cvccc.jpg

david1_jpg.jpg

197.jpg

216.jpg

disneyb88.jpg

frozen rose

friends000.jpg

this little guy I recognise, he is Wayne Robinson, he is the host of his own dance programme of Mtv. He was around ten when he he met Michael there, he did a tribute to him in 1988! There was a programme about him. And Wayne was also in 'Jam' 1991, its the kids that gets dragged by Michael by the collar off the Basketball court!

.:*Fran*:.

2Dangerous4MJ

Originally posted by frozen rose
friends000.jpg

this little guy I recognise, he is Wayne Robinson, he is the host of his own dance programme of Mtv. He was around ten when he he met Michael there, he did a tribute to him in 1988! There was a programme about him. And Wayne was also in 'Jam' 1991, its the kids that gets dragged by Michael by the collar off the Basketball court!

.:*Fran*:.

His name is Wade Robson.

SO ADORABLE!

floacist

OMG!I wanna die!He is soo sweet this picture makes me wanna cry its so sweet..

mymjwithkidsgirlkorea2kiss.jpg

He is sooo my baby daddy its not even funny.

HeavenSent

mjjl13.jpg

I can just imagine how this little girl feels in front of all those people! Michael looks like he's saying "c'mon sweetie, it's not that bad."

Girl, these pics are just awww! I can't stop looking at them.

HeavenSent

I took a peek over there, Jen. the vibe is wonderful! they've posted more! They're all so beeeaaaauuutiful! This is such a great thread, I've had the day from HELL! and seeing all these children with Michael has cheered me up 100000x over!

:D