Rare pics of Michael with children ^_^

HeavenSent

Okay, so I'll bring them over :) Credit to MJJF.

4740819000028295001216wi.jpg

4740844000027639200117he.jpg

1982rp.jpg

1509vr.jpg

mj%20and%20children%201.jpg

4514682000030819402311dj.jpg

mymjwithkidsalotgirlswhite.jpg

minnie michael

yes everytime i see Michael with children 's pics i have a big smile on my face..that's sooso sweet..that man is big kid he is that one who be hurt..he is not that one who hurt others..he is as tender as kids.. let this man love what he love..he is really a good man with a beautiful pure heart..i swear and believe it..beautiful..

ThrillerGirl_

Thank you Carla for posting the rest of the pics :).. They made my day too and now I'm just sitting here with the biggest smile on my face. Yeah credit to the MJJF ppl :D

minnie michael

aww i wanna say those pics give me so sooso much warmth and love ..i would love to die in those beautiful pics..we have seem so many Michael's sexy pics, hottest pics..all of them make me excited&bt only those pics from Michael and kids can make me feel soosso warm..i feel i am puried by those pics..i feel i have a new beginning from inner..look at Michael's sweet smile..look at Michael's big tender hand when he is touching babe's face..that's sooso sweet and warm..i love this man sooso much..those pics give me so much things...praying..

DirtyDiana87

For personal reasons, this pic is my favorite:

santabarbara2_22.jpg

I just wish I could get that close to Michael. Gosh I love that man so much.

Heather~

HeavenSent

Nice pics! We outta keep this thread going; esp during a time like this. It just warms my heart to see what a beautiful man he is!

btw...Damn, he's fine!
us4.jpg

classicaldj

What a wonderful thread.

Thank you to all of you!

Yes seeing the love he has spread all over the world just out of the goodness of his heart makes you wonder where in the world those evil people have been to not to have seen what he has been doing when he didn't even have to.

The world is just upsidedown now.

A

Anonymous

OMG!!1 How gorgeous aint he?! thanks for the wonderful pics!

Sugar

OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank u 4 posting them Jenny they r Wonderfullllllllll :tooexcite
in-love2.gif
in-love2.gif
in-love2.gif
in-love2.gif
MEltsssssssssssssss...............