Rate the sig above you!

mysteriousone

Ah! I was wondering when I'd get the chance to rate your siggy, MJsPYT1362--I wasn't counting on it being so soon though, lol! Never fear, I give yours a 10-10 too! :mf_w00t2:

Mysti!

MJsPYT1362

mysteriousone said:
Ah! I was wondering when I'd get the chance to rate your siggy, MJsPYT1362--I wasn't counting on it being so soon though, lol! Never fear, I give yours a 10-10 too! :mf_w00t2:

Mysti!

Awww. That's cute. LOL.
You can call me Paula by the way.

Eternal Intentions - 10-10 Love Janet!

Shannon

10 to everybody who has posted so far. :D

Especially to Heather and Mysti's blends. :lol :lol :lol Hey, hey, hey, I'm only joking, okay? :unsure: :bleh

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
10 to everybody who has posted so far. :D

Especially to Heather and Mysti's blends. :lol :lol :lol Hey, hey, hey, I'm only joking, okay? :unsure: :bleh

:blink: Trust you to come in here and spoil everything! :rolleyes: :lol

Can't you read!

Well the game goes that you just rate the sig above you 1-10.

Sig (singular) NOT Sigs (plural) sheesh :rolleyes: :lol

Get it right, will ya!

For that, I give you a 9-10! :lol

Mysti!

MJs Soulmate xo

All the siggy's are awesome! :wub: I think just the fact alone that a siggy has MJ in it makes it amazing and worth a rating of 10 lol. And the Janet one is cool, too!

A 10-10 for Mysti's sig. Gorgeous.:wub:

mysteriousone

MJs Soulmate xo said:
All the siggy's are awesome! :wub: I think just the fact alone that a siggy has MJ in it makes it amazing and worth a rating of 10 lol. And the Janet one is cool, too!

LOL Yeah, I think you're right you know! The fact that a siggy has Michael in it alone, deserves a 10-10! :licklips :lol

A 10-10 for Mysti's sig. Gorgeous.:wub:

Aww..thanks! And yours is gorgeous too! I know you mentioned it's not finished yet, but hell, I give you a 10-10 for it unfinished anyway! Awesome!!:thumbsup

EDIT: I took another look at your siggy, Laura! Gorgeous isn't quite the word that should have been used! SEXYYYYYYY would be more fitting I think! :lol

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Saphster;175826 said:
My siggy should get a 10...don't you guys think?:unsure:

LMAO!! You're meant to rate the siggy above you (mcilroga aka Jesse's) NOT your ruddy own! :rolleyes: :p :lol You and Veronica, just learn how to play the game okay! :lol

And NO!! I disagree! Your siggy has busted the rating scale--it goes well beyond the 10 mark!!! :wub:

Mysti!

mysteriousone

mcilroga;175717 said:
9/10, Mysti. I just love it. :wub:

Thanks Jesse! I LOVE it too! I wouldn't give it a 10-10 though! But I STILL love it!

Same goes for yours! Since Sapphy didn't get the game, I'll rate you, lol! I give you 9 and a half! :D

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;175831 said:
LMAO!! You're meant to rate the siggy above you (mcilroga aka Jesse's) NOT your ruddy own! :rolleyes: :p :lol You and Veronica, just learn how to play the game okay! :lol

And NO!! I disagree! Your siggy has busted the rating scale--it goes well beyond the 10 mark!!! :wub:

Mysti!

Hey, I understood the game, okay? All I did was pulling yet another one of my cheeky comments. :lol Bomb? Nope. :rolleyes:

mysteriousone

Shannon;175885 said:
Hey, I understood the game, okay? All I did was pulling yet another one of my cheeky comments. :lol Bomb? Nope. :rolleyes:

NO....you did not understand the game! :uh_uh: You were only meant to rate the siggy above you! Go back and read my other response to you, will ya!! :p :lol

No, it wasn't any BOMB! YOU are not DA BOMB! Understood? :lol :lol

I'm what you call cheeky! You're what you call...a spoilsport!! :p :rollin

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;176017 said:
NO....you did not understand the game! :uh_uh: You were only meant to rate the siggy above you! Go back and read my other response to you, will ya!! :p :lol

No, it wasn't any BOMB! YOU are not DA BOMB! Understood? :lol :lol

I'm what you call cheeky! You're what you call...a spoilsport!! :p :rollin

Mysti!

Ohh, shut up, you... you... you points-picker. :bleh :rollin