Raymone Bain is sueing Michael Jackson

HeavenSent

Ah geez. Can this info be made official? I don't exactly trust TMZ. If it is true, that's really unfortunate. Someone just made a thread about her the other day, asking her where she's been...

HeavenSent

Wow. This saddens me. To see someone who was an instrumental part of Michael's life when it was at it's dimmest, and now to see it come to this. I hope this gets straightened out. I wished this was handled in private.

Trennyboo

The fact that she's doing it so publicly lets me know, like all the others that she want to hurt him. She wants him to feel this. And her timing.....she knows just what she's doing.

HeavenSent;210155 said:
Wow. This saddens me. To see someone who was an instrumental part of Michael's life when it was at it's dimmest, and now to see it come to this. I hope this gets straightened out. I wished this was handled in private.

Exactly. :( I thought it was funny why we hadn't heard anything from/about her in so long...

What a shame. I always really liked Raymone. I hope they can still work this out in a way that's still at least somewhat amicable.

*shakes head*

Ben

Raymone Bain was the worst PR person Michael ever had. I always found her statements about Michael in the media ineffective, as the media took no notice of her words. She always seemed way out of her depth working for Michael Jackson, which is a tough job as he's the most talented man in show business.

She claims Michael said he would give her 10% of any business deals she negociated. Now I find that very hard to believe, and I doubt she had anything to do with the business between Michael and Sony over the release of Thriller25 or Michael's O2 concerts.

Trennyboo

Ben;210168 said:
Raymone Bain was the worst PR person Michael ever had. I always found her statements about Michael in the media ineffective, as the media took no notice of her words. She always seemed way out of her depth working for Michael Jackson, which is a tough job as he's the most talented man in show business.

She claims Michael said he would give her 10% of any business deals she negociated. Now I find that very hard to believe, and I doubt she had anything to do with the business between Michael and Sony over the release of Thriller25 or Michael's O2 concerts.

When I think about it, you right. The media never really did pay her much attention.

Ben

Trennyboo;210175 said:
When I think about it, you right. The media never really did pay her much attention.

Exactly, she's got to be right up there with Michael's Dangerous era manager Sandy Gillan as Michael's worst and most incompedent employee in a managerial/PR role of MJJ Productions.Inc.

I don't know why he choose to employ her in such a high profile role. As she was employeed during Michael's 2005 over false abuse allegations, I do think one of the reasons he employeed her was because she was black. But in Michael's career both as kid singed to Motown and as an adult Michael has connections with black men and women in the music business, who are at the top of entertainment could have done a much better and effective job than she did. I wouldn't be surprised if Michael doesn't want to pay her for her services, because I can't think of anything useful she's done in Michael's career. His career seems to have start to take shape after her roll in MJJ Productions had taken a back set, and Michael had a new set of managers and PR. Lets hope Raymone Bain is the last of the imcompedence to have managed to work for Michael since 1991.

HeavenSent

Ben;210177 said:
Exactly, she's got to be right up there with Michael's Dangerous era manager Sandy Gillan as Michael's worst and most incompedent employee in a managerial/PR role of MJJ Productions.Inc.

I don't know why he choose to employ her in such a high profile role. As she was employeed during Michael's 2005 over false abuse allegations, I do think one of the reasons he employeed her was because she was black. But in Michael's career both as kid singed to Motown and as an adult Michael has connections with black men and women in the music business, who are at the top of entertainment could have done a much better and effective job than she did. I wouldn't be surprised if Michael doesn't want to pay her for her services, because I can't think of anything useful she's done in Michael's career. His career seems to have start to take shape after her roll in MJJ Productions had taken a back set, and Michael had a new set of managers and PR. Lets hope Raymone Bain is the last of the imcompedence to have managed to work for Michael since 1991.

Whether Raymone was useful in our eyes, doesn't really matter at this point. Micheal hired her and put her under contract. If he owes her, then he needs to pay her. Again, I would have hoped that she didn't have to bring this to the public. For the life of me, I don't understand that. It only serves to shame him, I guess.

Trennyboo

44 million is just way too much! These concert earnings are going to bring a lot of people coming out of the woodwork claming all types of things.

Trennyboo

Trennyboo;210200 said:
44 million is just way too much! These concert earnings are going to bring a lot of people coming out of the woodwork claming all types of things.

I told you all that these concerts were going to bring people out of the woodwork!!!! Now today there are reports that lawyers for a company called "AllGood" has filed a order to stop the London shows because they claim that Frank DeLeo is suppose to be Michael's new manager and he signed a contract on Michael's behalf saying that he would participate in a family tour with Janet and his brothers, and supposedly the agreement was that MJ could not sign another deal for 18 months. And they have noted that in a many cases that the managers signature can be as binding as the artist they represent. But Michael never signed it himself! What do you guys think about all this nonsense?