Robot?! How much bullshit is this?!?!

Black Loafers

eeeh ok..?? Why would michael make a huge robot of himself? Can't you (the press) come up with something better huh!? Pure Bullshi! I ain't believi'n it..No sir!

Haha, this apparently went from a rumor about a statue to a freakin' robot..kinda like an awkward medley of the Moonwalker shortfilm and and HIStory trailer..:blink: :lol Keith Olbberman just had a little segment about it tonight..anything for the media to keep his name in the news, I guess...lol.

This sounds kind of like that whole 'Leprachaun Amusement Park' thing they were all over last fall. :rolleyes: But who knows? Maybe he has SOMETHING like that in mind for a future show or something and it's just being exaggerated, like stuff like this always tends to be when it comes to the press? :idontknow lol. Hmmm...seeing a giant statue of Michael, first thing while flying over and into Las Vegas.....can't exactly say I'd mind that, I'd probably be the first one to take pics! :D haha

Ahh, never a dull moment..:p

HeavenSent

InspirationMoonwalks;188684 said:
Hmmm...seeing a giant statue of Michael, first thing while flying over and into Las Vegas.....can't exactly say I'd mind that, I'd probably be the first one to take pics! :D haha
I'd probably take me a hot balloon ride to get an even closer view. :D

LOL @ the Leprechaun park. I'm still baffled and laughing over that.

What the f k man people should not belive this ****. See they will tell a lie and run with it and when the truth come out they don't say nothing at all. They want small mind people to think he is crazy and he is not it really comes down to it. They do not want a black man with that much power and he has alot of it.

Shannon

I heard about the robot rumor a few days ago, and I found it quite amusing. Yes, a mix of Moonwalker and the HIStory promo statue hit me too, Tara. :lol The everyday of a MJ-fan is unpredictable. You never know what you gonna get.

RevMiltonWms

Dear Whisper & Pirate,

I have emailed the writer, Marco, and below is my response to Marco regarding his article "Robot," in addition, his response back to me!

> Dear Marco,
>
> I have been inspired by Michael Jackson's awesome talent as a singer and
> entertainer. What would happen if you focused on his talent, rather than,
> sarcasm and sensationalism? And, for the record, his name is Michael
> Jackson, not "Jacko." It is clear from your article that you did not seek
> Michael's side of this story, or Ms. Bain, his spokesperson's
> understanding of this story. Rather, you just printed this information
> without any confirmation or denial from Michael. This is wreckless
> journalism!!! Just suppose someone printed a story about you without ever
> asking your opinion of the information being considered for publication.
> Michael is living his life peacefully, he was found not guilty on all
> counts of "child molestation" in an acceptable legal forum called a United
> States court of law, by a system of laws, I am sure as a "Brit," you have
> come to respect and accept as binding for all the world to see (and write
> about), or else "What do we have, "'anarchy?'".
>
> It is clear that you, and others like you, have your opinion of Michael,
> but there is another world represented with another kind of thinking that
> believes that Michael is a wonderful human being and did not; again did
> not "molest" anyone, and he is and has always been "not guilty." So,
> please, as you write your negative criticism of Michael to create this
> false belief of ridiculous behavior, know that there are those who love
> Michael and wish that you and others, like you, would show the same
> kindness, love and respect desired if you were found "not guilty" of a
> heinous crime, such as child molestation, in a bonafide court of law.
>
> In other words, if you are unable to write about Michael Jackson's stellar
> accomplishments as a singer, writer, entertainer, promoter (and the list
> goes on and on), please leave Michael alone to live his life peacefully,
> but that request will not be granted because in all actuality, you (and
> others like you) need Michael to earn a paycheck, very sadly, at his
> expense.
>
> Milton Williams

Dear Milton,

I am a very big fan of Michael, as all our readers know. Its complete
little tossers like you I cannot stand. We never call 'The King' Jacko
unless it is used in his benefit. Turn your anger against the people that
deserve it not us.

Cheers
Marco

marco@music-news.com
http://www.music-news.com

Marco Gandolfi
Editor
07714 660 877

17b Charteris Rd
London N4 3AA
England

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
It definitely pays to write, Milton.

Whenever someone has a response like that, it's usually because you hit them with something they didn't want to deal with. I don't for one second think that someone who seriously reported this robot bull$hit is a 'fan' of Michael's. They just use that as an excuse to try to get you off their backs.

But it's great that you're writing these people to voice your complaints.

ajkinkycuffs

Well, it's one of the main headlines on yahoo.com now. (sends you to this link :http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/41620594)
But that doesn't necessarily make it right though. Remember, they are the ones who said about the collaboration thing with 50 Cent as well (which was gathered either from AP, or Reuters, not sure which one). And wasn't that rumor denied? Or did it kinda fade like the rest?

It sounds like crap to me, but still haven't heard anything from Bain yet either.

Shannon

InspirationMoonwalks;188766 said:
Makes you wonder, doesn't it? :unsure: haha. Unless she thinks it's just too asinine to respond to..although she DID answer the 'Leprechaun' thing right away..hmm..LOL..

As strange as it sounds, yes, it does makes you wonder. :unsure: :lol But however, I do choose to believe it's only a result of a wild imagination on a boring day at a journalist's office. Although, we all know how Michael can be.............. :p :lol

wacky_sis

The robot story sooooo is true!! But it's not just that!! Mike's also going to build a replica of the Star Trek spaceship USS Enterprise and make his show there, which will last 24 hours while the ship travels around the earth and right after each show they will have a wedding where Mike marries Tom Sneddon in a special ceremony done by a clone of Chewbacca!!! I wonder why nobody has written about that yet??? *sarcasm at its best*

GIVE ME A F***ING BREAK!!!! :icrackingup