Settle this RIGHT NOW

HeavenSent

Debate is on every MJ board...Jeans or gold pants?

Let the pics make up your mind!

The Jeans

mj613.jpg

chest80boat.jpg

chest902.jpg

bluered8pg.jpg

CHICAGONIGHTS.jpg

mj628.jpg

23.jpg

Gallery538.jpg

841b8715.jpg

mjj9.jpg

HeavenSent

and more...

billierehearsal.JPG

normal_m251.jpg

mjjump.jpg

216.jpg

mjj144.jpg

onemorechance.jpg

no,you can't barely see the jeans, but it's hot anyway!
hh5sh.jpg

106.jpg

i threw this in for good measure...lookin' like a slob. so sexy!
normal_Misc45.jpg

HeavenSent

Roni...you punk. :p :p :p I said CHOOSE!

Hahhaa, I'm just kidding.

Personally? I love the Gold pants, but not all the time, there is such a thing as too much :censored all at once. :lol Use your imagination if you don't what I'm talkin' about. :lol

HeavenSent said:
Roni...you punk. :p :p :p I said CHOOSE!

Hahhaa, I'm just kidding.

Personally? I love the Gold pants, but not all the time, there is such a thing as too much :censored all at once. :lol Use your imagination if you don't what I'm talkin' about. :lol

Oh I know whatcha mean. It's just that, the GOLD PANTS show off his :censored which I, of course, love.:bleh And then the jeans showcases his a**.:cryptic

Now tell me, how am I supposed to choose there?:idontknow

HeavenSent

WinterFlower said:
Now tell me, how am I supposed to choose there?:idontknow

I know, Roni. It's hard for us, I don't know why it's got to be so hard. :(

I like Michael's tiny, compact behind. (hahaha, listen @ me.) Okay, I'll explain. Guys don't need big burly asses. That's not sexy to me. I like Michael's. Even when he's this skinny little thing, I love it.

This to me, is just perfect.:)
841b8715.jpg

...but then again at the same time, this is too!
48.jpg

What matters to me the most you see, is the FRONT. :D And unfortunately, the gold pants would literally kill me softly if I had to see that everyday! Whew!

HeavenSent said:
I like Michael's tiny, compact behind. (hahaha, listen @ me.) Okay, I'll explain. Guys don't need big burly asses. That's not sexy to me. I like Michael's. Even when he's this skinny little thing, I love it.

This to me, is just perfect.:)
841b8715.jpg

Yes, I love looking at that picture. Or better yet say I love drooling while looking that pic.:lol

And you are so right about guys having big asses. That ain't sexy.:8-26-03yuk: I like 'em like Michael's cute little muffins.:bleh

...but then again at the same time, this is too!
48.jpg

What matters to me the most you see, is the FRONT. :D And unfortunately, the gold pants would literally kill me softly if I had to see that everyday! Whew!

And that, my friend, is one of the main reasons why my friends became fans. I showed them pics and they were like "DAYUM!":eek: Nasty hoes.:glare:

:lol

CJluvsMJ

HeavenSent said:
and more...

mjjump.jpg
SO adorable!

HeavenSent said:
i threw this in for good measure...lookin' like a slob. so sexy!
normal_Misc45.jpg

He looked like some guy I saw on the street a couple months ago. :icrackingup

HeavenSent said:
The Gold Pants

Damn, damn, damn...

Jackson%20Michael%201.JPG

Gallery%20History%20Tour%2038.jpg

his47vq.jpg

60.jpg

48.jpg

:8-25-03yikes:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*falls off computer chair*
:faint
:8-25-03stretcher:
TOO SEXY!!!!!
I can't decide! lol
I wish I could invent some type of pants that shows off both MJ's :censored & :censored
:rollin

I say jeans!! They're more modest. If I were to be talking to Michael or be around him or anything while he's in his gold pants, I would feel kind of uncomfortable with his....*ahem* just THERE.:lol

Shannon

I was determined to say jeans when I opened this thread, but now I'm not sure. He looks great in jeans, but the gold pants suits him perfectly too. Yet, I have to admit I do have a thing for the casual Michael, so I'm gonna have to chose jeans. :p

jupiter

i choose both jeans to show off his ass and gold pants to show off his d**k.there i said it. and another vote for jeans becuase that way i'd be less tempted. but with gold pants i wanna touchie

jupiter

glittergloved_one said:
I say jeans!! They're more modest. If I were to be talking to Michael or be around him or anything while he's in his gold pants, I would feel kind of uncomfortable with his....*ahem* just THERE.:lol

i wouldnt i'd be giddy