SEXIEST PICS EVER (In your opinion)

hot4uMichael

Paulina-MJ said:
808.jpg

that's not MIchael's body it's Ushers

:confused: ????????? :confused:[/QUOTE]
It's Usher's have you not seen the original picture? It's fake!

Tessa

Aw Michael looks cute in this one tryin to sign all them papers!! lol:

MJvAvram-day420281729.jpg

Okay one at a time now!!

Saphster

Gallery3777.jpg

260r4vc.jpg

This lovely pic was founded by Carla I think.
272badtour.jpg

Sweaty!:licklips
history31.jpg

SpeedDemonPhoto14.jpg

And the most famous MJ pic in the female MJ Fandom...:lol
goldpants503mp.jpg

HeavenSent

All these are pics that I've posted before, but there's no harm in posting again. In fact, I think it's very healthy to look at his face all day. I bet you can prove it scientifically. :p

3_2.jpg

bad33.jpg

72565691xo8.jpg

20-1.jpg

2.jpg

59-1.jpg

Saphster

HeavenSent;182709 said:
All these are pics that I've posted before, but there's no harm in posting again. In fact, I think it's very healthy to look at his face all day. I bet you can prove it scientifically. :p
I agree.:8-26-03baby:

Saphster

HeavenSent;182709 said:

3_2.jpg

I've never really paid much attention to this pic. But, I gotta say I really love his hair! And I would've never pictured Michael having a mustache, and a little beard. I don't know why but I think it's because when I was younger he was also much younger at the time, and didn't have facial hair. And I was always used to the Michael with clear face with no hair. But, I gotta say this is a good pic, and I've never give it enough credit until now. :wub: