*SHOCKED* Rolling Stone Magazine Have Gone Too Far This Time...

Romimj

Hey, gys. got this from MJNO and its pretty crule...
This is taken from a new advertising campaign for Rolling Stone Magazine....make of it as you will. I am so angry right now....and helpless that there is nothing that can be done about it...

rs2pdm11.jpg

"Rolling Stone. Where education and war coexist."

rs3prk61.jpg

"Rolling Stone. Where fashion and protest coexist."

rs5pts81.jpg

"Rolling Stone. Where religion and cinema coexist."

rs1pgs71.jpg

"Rolling Stone. Where music and sex coexist."

What do they think they're doing :eek:hnoyoudidnt WTH:8-26-03ranting:

T0dd0la

Oooooh, Rolling Stone Magazine, you just stept in a place you dont want to be....:eek:hnoyoudidnt Now you made me really angry...:8-26-03ranting: You better watch your e-mail because there are coming some e-mail from me:screaming :8-26-03ranting: And it will be nasty:8-26-03ranting:

Come on, let us fight these bastards...

While I can uinderstand why stuff like this bothers you. It IMO says more about Rolling Stone then it does about Michael. Anyone who jokes about child abuse is sick in the head and like I always say and like Michael says is throwing stones to hide there hands

Ben

I don't know why magazine's like Rolling Stone find child abuse so funny. It's obvious the real perverts are the journalists as Rolling Stone Magazine and not Michael Jackson.

I wish Michael Jackson would sue magazine's that use innuendo to say Michael Jackson is gulity. That photograph is crule, and it's about time a magazine like Rolling Stone was taught a lesson in a court of law.

Shannon

Ben;186171 said:
I don't know why magazine's like Rolling Stone find child abuse so funny. It's obvious the real perverts are the journalists as Rolling Stone Magazine and not Michael Jackson.

I wish Michael Jackson would sue magazine's that use innuendo to say Michael Jackson is gulity. That photograph is crule, and it's about time a magazine like Rolling Stone was taught a lesson in a court of law.

Ohh, that's so true. Well said, Ben. I wholeheartedly agree with you.

mjlover123

BOTH ROLLING STONES MAGAZINE AND THE WACK ASS COMEDIAN
KATT WILLIAMS YEAH I SAID KATT WILLIAMS, ARE SOME SICK ASS BASTARDS THAT REALLY NEEDS SOME HELP. CHILD MOLESTATION IS NOT A FREAKIN JOKE. A LOT OF CHILDREN WHO ARE MOLESTED ARE SOMETIMES MURDERED AS WELL ITS A FACT. AND ANYONE WHO JOKES ABOUT CHILD MOLESTATION NEEDS SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP QUICK. AND THEY HAVE THE AUDUCITY TO INSINUATE THAT MICHAEL IS GUILTY FOR THE VERY SAME THING THAT THEY FIND AMUSING?

GOD AM SOO DAMN PISSED.

danaluvsmj

InspirationMoonwalks;186299 said:
From Gail on MJJF:

Raymone wanted Michael's Fans To Know:

"Please let the fans know that our attorneys are going to begin immediate legal
action."

Hell yeah! Those idiots deserved to be slapped with a suit. That ad is complete defamation and slander.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Oh SNAP! Check out somebody's answer to Rolling Stone (thanks to Maxwell from MJFrance posted by Blooder at MJJF):

rolling1gy8.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Shannon

InspirationMoonwalks;186299 said:
From Gail on MJJF:

Raymone wanted Michael's Fans To Know:

"Please let the fans know that our attorneys are going to begin immediate legal
action."

Thank goodness. Respect to Raymone. :8-26-03respect:

Thanks for posting, Tara. :)

Shannon

whisper;186302 said:
Oh SNAP! Check out somebody's answer to Rolling Stone (thanks to Maxwell from MJFrance posted by Blooder at MJJF):

rolling1gy8.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

LOL, brilliant. :lol :lol

Thanks for posting, whisper. :8-26-03respect: