Shout Box

ajkinkycuffs

So I was wondering if there is any way you could make like the shout box be on the page all the time, and the rest of the forum down below. Like when im in the shout box, and the convo is really good for example about bread...*wink wink*, and then i like say i wanna click on that new thread that has michael in his peter pan pjs, i'd like to stare and drool while i chat you know? lol. It would be kinda cool if we could browse through and chat at the same time, or maybe on the side or something so we can see all the posts in the window okay.

mysteriousone

:lol @bread! :lol

I like the idea of the shoutbox being on every page too, because just a few minutes ago, you, Jelly, lol entered the shoutbox and asked if anyone was about, and I was too busy reading the posts, and didn't see you shout! :( So............yeah, if it was on every page, the shoutbox would get used more, and less people would think they're being ignored!

Mysti!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm testing to put the smilie box on each page. Can yall see it? (Those who are using the default Tangerine theme)

mysteriousone

whisper said:
I'm testing to put the smilie box on each page. Can yall see it? (Those who are using the default Tangerine theme)

This is awesome Whisper, thanks:D I've switched over to Tangerine and nope, no smiley feature here! Nor in Big Red!

I wouldn't worry too much about the smilies though! If people want to use them they can always learn them and type the characters necessary to make a smiley! I think, anyway, lol!

Mysti!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
well people like to use the different fonts. And that's not showing up either.
So, I guess what would you guys rather have? A shoutbox on 1 page with all the formating tags? Or a shoutbox on all pages with no formating (font, color, smilie box, etc)?

mysteriousone

whisper said:
well people like to use the different fonts. And that's not showing up either.
So, I guess what would you guys rather have? A shoutbox on 1 page with all the formating tags? Or a shoutbox on all pages with no formating (font, color, smilie box, etc)?

Well I'm coloured blind, so I don't care about the fonts! As for the smilies, like I said, they can learn what characters are necessary to make a smiley appear!

I'm quite happy with the shoutbox appearing on each page, minus the coloured fonts, and the smilies! :)

Mysti!

ajkinkycuffs

i really dont care about the fonts and the smileys shoot i dun really know them all anyway lol. but you know my vote! id definately love to see shoutbox on every page

mysteriousone

ajkinkycuffs said:
i really dont care about the fonts and the smileys shoot i dun really know them all anyway lol. but you know my vote! id definately love to see shoutbox on every page

Okay, that makes two of us, Jelly :D

I'm loving this shoutbox appearing on every page! Nayru and Mel even got to come shopping with me earlier :lol B)

Mysti!

mysteriousone

ajkinkycuffs said:
OMG OMG OMG *claps*!!!!! It works now! HAHA..yah! THANK YOu!

:lol :lol You mean to say when you did your previous post you weren't aware the shoutbox was already appearing on every page? :rolleyes: Go back to sleep dear:bleh :lol

Mysti!

mysteriousone

:lol @Don't Wait For Me To Load..Get Posting:lol :lol

So....how is everyone liking the shoutbox? C'mon guys, feed-back would be nice!:D

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
:lol @Don't Wait For Me To Load..Get Posting:lol :lol

So....how is everyone liking the shoutbox? C'mon guys, feed-back would be nice!:D

Mysti!
I love it. :) I think it's so much easier now, now you don't have to go back every minute to see if you've got a reply, and that's great. :8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
I love it. :) I think it's so much easier now, now you don't have to go back every minute to see if you've got a reply, and that's great. :8-26-03fruits_apple

Yep! I'm getting alot more posts done now, and no-one's getting ignored:D

Loving it too!

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
Yep! I'm getting alot more posts done now, and no-one's getting ignored:D

Loving it too!

Mysti!
Heeey, Mysti... :eek: I just saw you've reached your goal. Golden MJ. :8-26-03fruits_apple :8-26-03respect: Congrats, sweetheart. :D

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
Heeey, Mysti... I just saw you've reached your goal. Golden MJ. Congrats, sweetheart.

Thanks, Veronica!:wub: I've been posting flat out lately too! :lol But hey, Golden MJ is NOT my goal:uh_uh: PLATINUM MJ is:p :mf_w00t2: :rollin Long way to go yet, but hey, I will get there, eventually! :D

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
Thanks, Veronica! I've been posting flat out lately too! :lol But hey, Golden MJ is NOT my goal:uh_uh: PLATINUM MJ is:p :mf_w00t2: :rollin Long way to go yet, but hey, I will get there, eventually!

Mysti!
Ohh, I see. Well, I can tell you that much... I believe you'll get Platinum MJ long before me. :p :lol