Shout Box

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
At the rate you're going, I believe so too :p :rollin

Mysti!
Ohh, what's that supposed to mean. Well, anyway... We'll see about that. :D :8-26-03fruits_apple :8-26-03respect:

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
Somehow, I don't find that hard to believe. :8-26-03fruits_apple :lol

Arghhhh.....you've all of a sudden sped up! :8-26-03ranting: I'm tired now and besides, you're too far ahead of me anyway!:blink: :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
Arghhhh.....you've all of a sudden sped up! :8-26-03ranting: I'm tired now and besides, you're too far ahead of me anyway!:blink: :lol

Mysti!
Mysti, I have hereby started to count your daily number of posts, and dammit, you sure posted a lot today... or yesterday better said. :rollin With that speed, I'm gonna have to abandon YAML altogether just to beat you. :( :lol

Ohh well, good luck, my darling. :8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
Mysti, I have hereby started to count your daily number of posts, and dammit, you sure posted a lot today... or yesterday better said. :rollin With that speed, I'm gonna have to abandon YAML altogether just to beat you.

Ohh well, good luck, my darling.

:eek: Are you threatening me, Veronica?:8-26-03ranting:

:p :8-26-03fruits_apple :lol :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
:eek: Are you threatening me, Veronica?:8-26-03ranting:

:8-26-03fruits_apple :lol

Mysti!
Well... as I like to call it, take is as a promise, sweetie pie. :8-26-03fruits_apple :lol :lol

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
Well... as I like to call it, take is as a promise, sweetie pie. :8-26-03fruits_apple

:eek:hnoyoudidnt Veronicaaaaa....STOP being so paranoid will ya! :8-26-03fruits_apple :lol There's NO chance in hell I am going to get a Platinum MJ before you do...:uh_uh: Just take a break from posting and get that update done please!:p :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
Veronicaaaaa....STOP being so paranoid will ya! There's NO chance in hell I am going to get a Platinum MJ before you do...:uh_uh: Just take a break from posting and get that update done please! :lol

Mysti!
Ohh, just shut up. :rolleyes: :lol I will get it done, okay? :lol I'm home alone tonight, yes I mean all by my self, so I have all the time in the world to type up the update this evening. So don't worry, Ms. Only-done-65-posts-in-three-days. :bleh :lol

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
Ohh, just shut up. :rolleyes: :lol I will get it done, okay? I'm home alone tonight, yes I mean all by my self, so I have all the time in the world to type up the update this evening. So don't worry, Ms. Only-done-65-posts-in-three-days. :bleh

:rollin @Ms. Only-done-65-posts-in-three-days :rollin

This is my 1,100th post! :p :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
:rollin @Ms. Only-done-65-posts-in-three-days :rollin

This is my 1,100th post! :p :lol

Mysti!
:rollin

Sweetie, I'm seriously doubting I will get my Platinum MJ before you. :lol But that's okay, you deserve it, hun. :cutiekissing

Shannon

Hey there, Mysti, look at my new Platinum MJ, hun. :D Doesn't it look beautiful? :wub: Okay, okay... enough bragging. You'll get there too real soon, sweetie. :8-26-03respect: :8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
Hey there, Mysti, look at my new Platinum MJ, hun. :D Doesn't it look beautiful? :wub: Okay, okay... enough bragging. You'll get there too real soon, sweetie. :8-26-03respect: :8-26-03fruits_apple

:eek: Veronicaaaaaaaaaa...why didn't you just start a NEW thread with the title: HA HA HA MYSTI!!!! :p :8-26-03fruits_apple

Aww.... very beautiful indeed:wub: I'm so jealous!:8-26-03ranting: But I'm not surprised you got it before me considering the head start you had!:p :lol

Congratulations!:8-26-03respect:

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
:eek: Veronicaaaaaaaaaa...why didn't you just start a NEW thread with the title: HA HA HA MYSTI!!!! :p :8-26-03fruits_apple

Aww.... very beautiful indeed:wub: I'm so jealous!:8-26-03ranting: But I'm not surprised you got it before me considering the head start you had!:p :lol

Congratulations!:8-26-03respect:

Mysti!
I'm not THAT cruel, Mysti...:blink: jeeez. :lol :lol

Ohh, you'll get yours soon, don't worry. :wub: :D And yes, I gotta turn up the speed now, Christmas is just around the corner after all. :bleh :8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
I'm not THAT cruel, Mysti...:blink: jeeez. :lol :lol

Ohh, you'll get yours soon, don't worry. :wub: :D And yes, I gotta turn up the speed now, Christmas is just around the corner after all. :bleh :8-26-03fruits_apple

You know, when I saw you only had three posts to go, I was thinking, how can I beat her, HOW...dammit! :8-26-03ranting: Then I had this idea! I could buy all my posts, lol but then realised I didn't have enough points to get all the posts I needed for a Platinum MJ so thennnnnnnnn....lmao, thought about asking around to see if anyone could loan me some points and I'd pay them back later!:lol Oh then I thought about asking Whisper if she'd just give me a Platinum for a joke, but she wasn't around at the time! :( Would have been hilarious--and the look on your face would have been PRICELESS when logging in the next day and seeing I already had a Platinum MJ! :rollin

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
You know, when I saw you only had three posts to go, I was thinking, how can I beat her, HOW...dammit! :8-26-03ranting: Then I had this idea! I could buy all my posts, lol but then realised I didn't have enough points to get all the posts I needed for a Platinum MJ so thennnnnnnnn....lmao, thought about asking around to see if anyone could loan me some points and I'd pay them back later!:lol Oh then I thought about asking Whisper if she'd just give me a Platinum for a joke, but she wasn't around at the time! :( Would have been hilarious--and the look on your face would have been PRICELESS when logging in the next day and seeing I already had a Platinum MJ! :rollin

Mysti!
Yeah, I'd love to see the look on my face if you did that too. :rollin But wow, it surprised me that not even you, of all people, could afford 50 x 5 posts or whatever. :eek: How rich do you have to be, dammit... :lol :lol

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
Yeah, I'd love to see the look on my face if you did that too. :rollin But wow, it surprised me that not even you, of all people, could afford 50 x 5 posts or whatever. :eek: How rich do you have to be, dammit... :lol :lol

LOL Veronica, I only have 12,000 points and I would have only gotten 400 posts with that! :rolleyes: :lol

I only have 1,280 posts, I'd need another, 1,220 posts for a Platinum MJ! I only get 400 posts for 12,000 points..........you do the rest!!!! lmao You don't have to be rich, you have to FILTHY rich!!! :8-26-03fruits_apple :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
LOL Veronica, I only have 12,000 points and I would have only gotten 400 posts with that! :rolleyes: :lol

I only have 1,280 posts, I'd need another, 1,220 posts for a Platinum MJ! I only get 400 posts for 12,000 points..........you do the rest!!!! lmao You don't have to be rich, you have to FIFTHY rich!!! :8-26-03fruits_apple :lol

Mysti!
Wow. :unsure: Well, what are you waiting for, girl? Go out there and sell your body. :D I'll buy. :bleh :rollin :rollin jk, jk

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
Wow. :unsure: Well, what are you waiting for, girl? Go out there and sell your body. :D I'll buy. :bleh :rollin :rollin jk, jk

:eek: You and that filthy mind of yours, Veronicaaaa! :eek:hnoyoudidnt :lol :lol

Mysti!