Showdown on the view VID pg3

JANIE

I don't even know who Star Jones is. Or this Behar person :lol

But it sounds like a show I'd really like to see...

and as for the comment "do you still fantasize about him now he dates little boys?"

OMG!! I can't believe she said that!!! The man was found innocent, surely it's defamation?

IrishFaery

Oh yeah, my "favorite" part was when Meredith--trying desperately to end an ugly situation--says:

"Where's OJ when you need him?"

O.J she says.

Not Robert Blake...
Not Scott Peterson...
Not Phil Spector...

O.J.

Tell me that woman does not have frequent sexual fantasies about Black men; and that includes Michael Jackson...

I mean, O.J. was over twelve years ago. And that is who she mentions off the top of her head...

I'm not trying to start anything, but...

djka

I'm thinking when janet starts promoting her album and drops by the view, what's she's going to say to Joy and that other idiot hassleflip or whatever her name? I really, really want Janet to go off on some one!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Is Joy the red-headed troll? I HATE that show!! SO MUCH HATE!!! they always get up in mjs case. ALWAYS.

A

Anonymous

Oh shes the one I hate more than feet. She reminds me of a more obnoxious bettemidler...

Twat features.

IrishFaery

Originally posted by Jess@Dec 11 2005, 04:45 AM
Oh shes the one I hate more than feet. She reminds me of a more obnoxious bettemidler...

Twat features.
Okay, I love ya Jess...

But don't EVEN put the Divine Miss M in the same category as Joyless!!!!!

Don't even mention them in the same sentence!!!! :lol:

Alright! Don't go there!!! :lol:

:wink

MJJ_Lover

Thank you very much Whisper. :)
Just 'bout to check this out. I hope it's a good ass-whooping. ><!
Cristine87, you have to sign up as a donating member to view this. :)

Edit:
Lmao. Her allegations are so baseless and stupid, that when Star puts logic into it: 'If someone is aquitted that you don't like, you call him a child molester.', she has nothing to say. :D

Cristine87

Thanks, Whisper! Now that I have a debit card, I can donate! Anyway, that was the funniest $hit ever! Joy was having fucking heart attack. Is that bitch insane? It looked like it! "Let's be consistant in our hypocrocy!" that $hit was great!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Cristine87@Dec 27 2005, 04:30 PM
Thanks, Whisper! Now that I have a debit card, I can donate! Anyway, that was the funniest $hit ever! Joy was having fucking heart attack. Is that bitch insane? It looked like it! "Let's be consistant in our hypocrocy!" that $hit was great!
Didn't she look like she was losing her damn mind? :lol:
It was embarrassing. I'm sure some people who normally like her were embarrassed for her. She really looked stupid when Star Jones made the point about her being a hypocrite.