Showdown on the view VID pg3

floacist

Okay first of all , I hate The View. I didnt purposely put on the Menopause fest but was getting my stuff ready for school and it was on the tv and being lazy I didnt change it.

Well......

Joy Behar or whatever that douche bags name is decided to GO OFF like full out nervous break down over MJ.

Yelling and calling him a child molestor,white man, druggy etc.

Well Star wasnt having it AT ALL.

She went OFF mjeol styles on Joy! Saying how she loves Michael, did back in the day...does now and looks at him the same way as when he was a child. And even went off saying how all she would do was fantasize about him- Joy went off and practically had a stroke. Star was disgusted by Joy and everyones jaws dropped when Joy was put right in her place.

Star was saying how he was found INNOCENT, there is no evidence showing he is a criminal, that Joy has no right saying that he is white- when he is a black man.
Then Joy went off saying..."Hey Star do you still fantasize about him now that he dates little boys?" - Star went off and then ended by saying...Just because you dont like him it doesnt make him guilty and yeah I still think of Michael that way.

Star just made my day- she went off..just thought I'd share and see if anyone else caught it :)

Wisdom

Star just made my day- she went off..just thought I'd share and see if anyone else caught it

Same here... HEATERS SHOULD GO TO H***...lol... but they gotta' stop saying ISH 'bout him...

luv MJ/MJ fans...:)

LadyInMJsLife

Damn I would've loved to have seen that. Good on Star for voicing her luv for MJ. One of these days I'd love to see Star take that Behar b*tch out!

senecajackson

Originally posted by LadyInMJsLife@Dec 7 2005, 05:15 PM
Damn I would've loved to have seen that. Good on Star for voicing her luv for MJ. One of these days I'd love to see Star take that Behar b*tch out!

I know!!! I didn't know she was that big of a fan! B)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Every so often I check The View to see what they're talking about. This would be one of the days I completely missed it.
:angry:

moonball29

thats awesome. go Star! i dont ever watch the view cuz i watched an episode during the trial and it was all anti-MJ...and Star wasnt on that episode, so there was no one on MJs side.

thanks for posting felicia. thats great. :)

IrishFaery

Yeah I saw it. She looked liked she wanted to slap the sh*t out of Joyless! And Joyless knew when to shut up around a Black woman going off! Even Meredith talked about wanting to marry Michael Jackson when she was a girl. It really got unpleasant. The audience was like :unsure:.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
People always reveal themselves like that. Pat Llamas had a freakin' nervous breakdown on FOX when talking about the trial and everybody was acting like "WTF is wrong with you"? Now I guess Behar has had her public nervous breakdown. I'm just sorry I missed it.

A

Anonymous

These people are crazy. :lol: They act as if MJ is going to personally affect them. Ahaha.

Even though Star is annoying, good for her. :)

HeavenSent

I'd challenge any of those dried out wenches to say what they say to Michael's face.

People talk all kinds of sh*t, but watch one of them get talked about, and then all of a sudden, it's "why would they say that about me? they don't know me!"

Whatever Joy.

Makes me wonder if she fantasizes about Michael...:unsure: As much as she jumps all over his case, she must think about him a lot.

I will nerver understand why people like Joyless think they know everything there is to know about Michael Jackson. They know NOTHING!!! Unless, they are MJ's penis, they have no idea what he does with it. Because they have a opinion about someone does not mean they are right. Hundreds of years ago everyone thought that the world was flat and that the sun revolved around the Earth. Now we know that neither one is true. Juct b/c it is a popular idea does not mean it is the right idea. And another thing why do people think that they are right and the jury is wrong!?! Only in America would there be proof that someone is INNOCENT, but people still believe that it is true just b/c they have a MISperception about that human-being.

floacist

Joy probably has a house filled with Michael posters. She is probably a dirty fan fiction writer. :lol:

I dont wanna give a bitch like that the time of day but it was priceless seeing her eyes water and face go red over Michael.

A

Anonymous

:lol:

Sometimes I wonder if these people were crazy rabies infected fans that MJ shunned at some point and hurt their feelings. So now it's their lifes mission to hurt him. haha

SpecialJanet25

Joy Behar is just like that bitch Nancy Grace. Don't know when to shut their damn months up. I'm sorry I missed it because I would had been up in that bitch's ass ready to fight about passing judgment on someone she don't even know.
Sister Star, you go girl!

You know all Joy is full of shit. If I was Star, I would told the hella, "How many child molesters take a break from molested boys every 10 years, Joy"?.

Originally posted by ~Vicky~@Dec 7 2005, 11:01 PM
:lol:

Sometimes I wonder if these people were crazy rabies infected fans that MJ shunned at some point and hurt their feelings. So now it's their lifes mission to hurt him. haha

Good point :lol: People like that appear to be more obsessed with him than any of the real fans COMBINED! :cryptic :rolleyes:

Cristine87

Number One, what the f*ck is wrong with that bitch?
Number two, I would've gone off on her ass too
Number three, Star Jones is the f*cking shit and this is not the first time she's stood up for him. Has that Joy bitch lost her damn mind? How do you just go on bashing someone that you don't even know, like that on national television and then expect someone not to go off on you. Had I been on that show, me and Star would've tag teamed that b*itch!