Sick of all this cultish \'back-from-the-dead\' hoax nonsense.

Pirate.

I realize that Michael's passing came as a huge shock to EVERYONE in the MJ community.

Michael's fans have a level of devotion unmatched by ANY celebrity, and you can quote me on that. There's just nobody who had the legitimate relationship he did with us. We were there for him, we supported him, and he meant the world to us.

So its no surprise that people were deeply saddened (some, unfortunately, to the ultimate level--) when he was taken from us.

If anything you would think that this showed to people finally, once and for all, that Michael Jackson was a human being. He had the same vulnerabilities that we all do, and that includes mortality.

I understand that this event is hard for people to accept. But honestly? I'm tired of all this supernatural-sounding BULLCRAP people have been coming up with.

I'm sick to death of all the conspiracy theories, all the 'symbols' people saw (*coughMADE UPcough*), all the 'government was involved', 'this group of people were out to kill him' crap. I'm sick of all the reading WAY too far into what Michael has said, or what people around him said, or some stupid hand signal he supposedly gave this one time when he was shopping for shaving cream or WHATEVER crazy scenario people come up with.

I'm disgusted with the way people are treating this. There are TONS of groups on Facebook and the like, saying this is all a 'hoax,' (they use the term beLIEve to describe it) and they're bastardizing Michael's L.O.V.E. phrase in tying it to this nonsense. They say he's 'coming back' on "BAM's day" and I can't even describe the insanity that pours out from these pages. They use his KIDS! as 'evidence,' some criticizing them for not mourning the way they 'should have' for children who just lost their daddy.

Michael is not JESUS. Michael is not some GOD (though he's about as close as you can get). Michael is a HUMAN. And as much as it deeply pains me, pierces my heart, TEARS ME APART inside.... he is gone. He's not coming back. His presence will NEVER leave us, our hearts, and the impact he has made here will last for centuries to come. But he is not coming back from the dead. And I CANNOT believe he is a cruel enough man to have been deceiving us this whole time into thinking we've lost him, only to come back later.

I feel like fans are sullying his memory by doing all this crazy cult crap. They're making the sane among us look bad. Not to mention they're making it look as though Michael is a bad influence.

This isn't nearly all that I wanted to say but I needed to get this out and see if anyone was quite as outraged as I was at this UTTER NONSENSE.

Michael is not a religion. And I think he would be deeply upset to find that his fans have been treating his death with such indignity and foolishness.

/end of rant

Chosen

Loved rant. Rant some more!!!

You have said what I have been trying to say for days but could not find the words.

YOU SPOKE THE TRUTH.

OneMoreChance

I don't believe that Michael death was a hoax, but I do believe he was intentionally murdered. I believe that Murray is not the only person involved in Michael's death. It's my opinion and I am entitled to it.

oldschoolfan

The main reason I question the intentional murder theory is that while can fathom someone wanting him dead, I can't fathom that someone would do that to his children.

privacy

Oh god.. I was thinking the exact same thing last night after reading some rubbish on facebook.

So many fans think he's going to come back from the dead, or it was all a hoax and I'm like... no. Although technically the hoax is possible, he has good costume/make up to appear like someone else, it'd be a massive and stupid risk that he just wouldn't waste two seconds thought on.

He's gone. It hurts. Crazy fans claiming it's a hoax need to gtfo.

Pirate.

[quote name="privacy"]Oh god.. I was thinking the exact same thing last night after reading some rubbish on facebook.

So many fans think he's going to come back from the dead, or it was all a hoax and I'm like... no. Although technically the hoax is possible, he has good costume/make up to appear like someone else, it'd be a massive and stupid risk that he just wouldn't waste two seconds thought on.

He's gone. It hurts. Crazy fans claiming it's a hoax need to gtfo.[/quote]

^this.

Crazy fans need to stop saying "Rest in Peace" because that is exactly what they're NOT allowing him to do.

OneMoreChance

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]The main reason I question the intentional murder theory is that while can fathom someone wanting him dead, I can't fathom that someone would do that to his children.[/quote]

Where Michael is concerned we are talking about a lot of money. People have been killed for less money and I'm sure that they had children. Anyone willing to kill someone for money isn't going to care about whether there are children involved or not.

OneMoreChance

[quote name="privacy"]Oh god.. I was thinking the exact same thing last night after reading some rubbish on facebook.

He's gone. It hurts. Crazy fans claiming it's a hoax need to gtfo.[/quote]

I agree. Yes, it's technically possible, but Michael would not do that to his fans, his family (especially his children). Also, are we supposed to believe that the authorities in LA would agree to this? Most of these people must not understand that faking your death is a crime.

And if Michael did indeed fake his own death he is not coming back. What would be the point of going through all that just to come back?

Teva

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]I don't believe that Michael death was a hoax, but I do believe he was intentionally murdered. I believe that Murray is not the only person involved in Michael's death. It's my opinion and I am entitled to it.[/quote]

@Jen,

Why do you think Michael was murdered?
Who would want Michael dead, and why?
What evidence are you using?
Motives
premeditation

It is your opinion and you are entitled to it. If I may ask what led you to it?

MJ.L.O.V.E

I completley agree. Even though this was bound to happen they are doing the same thing to him like they do Elvis. LET IT GO PPL!! Its a sad thing I know but Michael has finally gone to meet his Maker. Even if the whole thing was a hoax and Michael was to come back, he would definatley have to be gone for atleast 10 years becuz if it leaked that he was really alive, he'd be headed straight to prison because faking your death is a Felony. Also if he did come back no one could know except the ppl he would let know, he'd have to stay a different identity and be dead for atleast 10 yrs befor coming back. Either way he still wouldnt be the Michael that we know he'd be a whole new person.
I'd rather have known and loved him for who he was and accept that fact that he's finally at rest, then to see a new person claiming to be him before it wouldnt be the same.

Anyway.................... :pullhair

OneMoreChance

[quote name="Teva"]
[quote name="Jeniffer30"]I don't believe that Michael death was a hoax, but I do believe he was intentionally murdered. I believe that Murray is not the only person involved in Michael's death. It's my opinion and I am entitled to it.[/quote]

@Jen,

Why do you think Michael was murdered?
Who would want Michael dead, and why?
What evidence are you using?
Motives
premeditation

It is your opinion and you are entitled to it. If I may ask what led you to it?[/quote]

I believe Michael was murdered for the oldest reason in the book! Money! Specifically the Sony/ATV catalog. Mark my words the executors of Michael's estate will eventually sell Michael's stake in the catalog back to Sony. I used to have my doubts about AEG's involvement, but as time goes by I can't help but think they were also involved. AEG has made more money with Michael dead then they ever would have made of the TII concerts.

Check out this website. All of the this info is verifiable and would stand up in a court of law.

Saphster

edit: i wrote a novel. great ready.

I have to admit that in the beginning I was reading and researching a lot of the groups like you described and was a big supporter. HUGE supporter. And I snapped at anyone who disagreed. But after some time passed and finally swallowing in the fact that Michael is gone and never coming back...I am not sure what to think now.

I'm not involved in any type of groups but I just can't get it into my head that this was just an 'accident' you know? And it's not just because he was Michael Jackson. There were just too many strange things and strange people that revolved around his death. Now I'm starting to think that if anyone was after Michael it was for money. Something that would benefit another person or persons in the process if Michael was taken out of the picture.

Michael did own half of Sony. And Sony is a big company with a lot of big people. And Michael left Sony in this decade with plenty of cash in his pockets. That would make a good reason to get rid of someone but I'm just too tired to even think about any of that anymore. That's why I stopped talking about it altogether. It's just too much to sink in and I'm tired. Michael is gone. I can't do crap about it and it sucks and it hurts my heart. I miss him so much. Even if I put any more crazy information in my head what can I do with it? I can't bring him back.

If anyone is saying that Michael is gonna come back on a certain day like he' 'Yeshua' or something they are just crazy.

I've never believed that his death was a hoax. I just got mad as hell at the fact that he died. Who would dare kill Michael? Who in the hell would have the balls to kill Michael Jackson? And who in the hell is this Conrad Murray and giving Michael oxygen tanks and giving him propofol and whatnot? Yeah Michael had issues but HOW do you die from a supposed cardiac arrest with your own personal cardiologist in your home? Just doesn't add up to me BUT like I said I am just sick to death ( no pun) of going around in an endless circle. I will never know the truth. Michael's death will always remain a mystery to me and millions of others. Cause you can't tell me Michael's death was not strange as hell. If anything was ever truly eccentric about Michael Jackson....it was his death.

But maybe all of these crazy things and groups were made up because....people just can't accept that Michael is gone. Deep down inside...people actually loved him so much. They love and miss him so much to the point where they can't and WON'T accept that he is gone.

But faking his death was never an option for me and coming back to life is just not working for me either. I don't believe people go to heaven or hell immediately after they die. I'm not sure what happens after people die cause no one has ever came back to life to say what death was like. Except Yeshua. All we have is some book called the bible that was edited through thousands of years by thousands of different hands of different men. And here i was a few months ago defending the bible. ha

Michael has drastically changed my way of thinking. He will forever be a great inspiration in my life.

Pirate.

Michael has drastically changed my way of thinking. He will forever be a great inspiration in my life.

For. Real.

Losing him has upended all my morals, my beliefs about the world and...just everything.

And I think part of my wanting no involvement in this murder-plot-Illuminati-hoax-ressurection insanity is my being hurt and tired too. I want to leave him at peace and try to send him all the love that I can. There's nothing I can do at this point except that.

Palmyra

Don't sweat it, dude. People do this all the time. People are still arguing over how JFK died. Some people believe Tupac is still alive. Wild conspiracy theories go with every celebrity. I hate that these people call themselves fans, but there's nothing we can do to change their minds.

privacy

^True. I just can't wait for the time when it all calms down. I mean.. who discusses Tupac on a daily basis? Who writes about him almost daily in the news? I want all that to stop. I just want to love and remember him.

xenedra

There are two, very good reasons why this cannot ever possibly be true, and they are very simple.

1. Michael Jackson, would never give up the microphone, and he loved to run the show. And that was built into his DNA. He loved to be adored, to perform, to be able to move people and the reason he did was because of how it made him feel inside. That cannot be duplicated from afar. His ego alone negates this. Would Michael really ever be satisfied to allow the 'microphone' to be given to the media/LAPD/His Family/His Fans/AEG/Haters/CNN/MTV/SONY etc. ad nauseum, willingly? I think not.

2. Would Michael Jackson have ever put his children through this :poop storm just to go off the grid? Hell to the No.

xenedra

[quote name="Saphster"] If anything was ever truly eccentric about Michael Jackson....it was his death. [/quote]

Michael Jackson led the singularly most unusual life in the history of history. A normal death would have been so anti-climatic, people would not have believed it either, and we'd have people reading into it for a whole different set of reasons.

It is only fitting that his death should mirror his life in eccentricity. It's almost mathematical.

imho. :educate

Saphster

[quote name="privacy"]^True. I just can't wait for the time when it all calms down. I mean.. who discusses Tupac on a daily basis? Who writes about him almost daily in the news? I want all that to stop. I just want to love and remember him.[/quote]
You'd be surprised how many people still talk about Tupac. Some rapper (I forgot his name. I think it was Eminem) said in a few versus how Tupac "Moved to Cuba on us" and it confused the hell out of a lot of Tupac and Hip Hop fans in general. You know how people are always talking about how his death was faked because he was always outing the illuminati and saying out loud how there are a lot of dirty vicious people running the music biz out there. Which is pretty much what the illuminati is. They're not some evil people who pray to the devil and drink blood and stuff like some people think. They're just random (wealthy of course) people who will do anything for money and power so they can live their life comfortably. They own businesses, condos, etc and trample on innocent victims which is what Sony could or was doing to Michael. I don't even wanna get in to all that.

But yeah people still talk about Tupac. I believe JFK was truly killed and the reason behind his death was not just an accident or by a hater. He was ordered to kill JFK. By a certain group of people. Because he tried to expose the mafia to the public. The CIA and the Mafia have worked together many top secret operations. JFK refused to allow the CIA and American troops to attack Cuba. So that created the infamous Bay of Pigs incident in 1961. Blah, blah, etc. He did a lot of other things too to expose many pigs out there. I don't think he was killed just cause somebody didn't like him.

Just like how I don't think Michael died because he was a supposed drug addict. The media gave him the image of an insane, insecure, and lonely celebrity. It would only make sense if he did overdose. Just look at the image he was branded with. Yes Michael made mistakes. PLENTY. But he was never crazy. Someone that was loved by so many;...can't be crazy.

He was healthy. Nothing but a little arthritis. So it is strange and just CRAZY to me how everyone else basically thinks Michael killed himself by begging some crack pot doc to give him more 'milk.' Just don't seem right to me. I didn't know Michael personally but I will not accept that.

Who am I suppose to trust and believe in?

Some doctor that got on the scene for just a few weeks and then ultimately responsible for Michael's death? Or Michael himself?

:exclamation