Sick of all this cultish \'back-from-the-dead\' hoax nonsense.

privacy

Crazy has nothing to do with how many people love you :)

And yes, maybe I worded badly. Tupacs fans, and people who are into rap etc, do still talk about Tupac - but it's not covered near daily in the news. There's ridiculous comments about "Michael was an addict" "Michael killed himself" that's what I'm talking about.
I was actually agreeing with Palmyra, saying that I can't wait till it gets to that stage with Michael. Where fans can calmly talk about it w/o some wack job from the news influencing it.

Cristine87

[quote name="Saphster"]
Just like how I don't think Michael died because he was a supposed drug addict. The media gave him the image of an insane, insecure, and lonely celebrity. It would only make sense if he did overdose. Just look at the image he was branded with. Yes Michael made mistakes. PLENTY. But he was never crazy. Someone that was loved by so many;...can't be crazy.

He was healthy. Nothing but a little arthritis. So it is strange and just CRAZY to me how everyone else basically thinks Michael killed himself by begging some crack pot doc to give him more 'milk.' Just don't seem right to me. I didn't know Michael personally but I will not accept that.[/quote]

I'm sooooooooo sick of the media/bloggers making Michael out to be this sad lonely tormented drug addict and the most ironic part about it is that they are partly to blame for his problems. "Oh, Michael destroyed his face because he was insecure" "He isolated himself in his own little world" "He was weird and freakish" "His mentally damaged his children", etc. All these people don't know what the hell they're talking about. Michael was just so weird that he led to his own demise? WTF ever! I also love how they say that people are have now elevated him in to this deity and are now in denial about his scandalous life. Michael wasn't perfect but 1)he didn't deserve to die 2)the world turned their backs on him 3)Too many people around him did not have his best interest at heart 4) this supposedly scandalous life that he led was fueled by a blood-thirsty media who needed juicy, salacious stories to pad their bank accounts. 5) I've yet to hear anybody who knows his kids personally say that they're emotionally damaged by his parenting. 6)His autopsy report said point black that he was healthy and the drugs found in his system were the ones given to him by the doctor. I'm so tired of people and the press making these stupid assumptions with nothing but crap to back it up. Motherf*ckers don't bother to read nor research sh*t!

Saphster

[quote name="Cristine87"] Motherf*ckers don't bother to read nor research sh*t![/quote]
I know. I just love how people talk smack about Michael all day and don't even know anything. Like they knew him personally. They just knew he was a junkie and a perv. They never wanted to see facts or evidence against it because they just knew it was all true. Even when fans would present facts people would just call the fans crazy.

:bs

[quote name="privacy"]I was actually agreeing with Palmyra, saying that I can't wait till it gets to that stage with Michael. Where fans can calmly talk about it w/o some wack job from the news influencing it.[/quote]
Oooooh that's gonna take a lonnnnng while.

Cristine87

[quote name="Saphster"]
I know. I just love how people talk smack about Michael all day and don't even know anything. Like they knew him personally. They just knew he was a junkie and a perv. They never wanted to see facts or evidence against it because they just knew it was all true. Even when fans would present facts people would just call the fans crazy[/quote]
Oh yeah! You present them with evidence to the contrary and they don't hear anything you have to say. They just assume your crazy, obsessed and delusional!

OneMoreChance

[quote name="Cristine87"]
[quote name="Saphster"]
I know. I just love how people talk smack about Michael all day and don't even know anything. Like they knew him personally. They just knew he was a junkie and a perv. They never wanted to see facts or evidence against it because they just knew it was all true. Even when fans would present facts people would just call the fans crazy[/quote]
Oh yeah! You present them with evidence to the contrary and they don't hear anything you have to say. They just assume your crazy, obsessed and delusional![/quote]

Of course wera a crazy, obsessed and delusional! Don't we have to be to be Michael Jackson fans? It couldn't possibly be because we know the truth about Michael. I can't be because he was the most generous man on the planet who gave relentlessly of himself to help other people. And it has nothing to do with the fact that he was a genius musically and the greatest entertainer the world have ever known. Nope, none of that has anything to do with it! We are just obsessed fans who love him because we are to blind to see the truth!

:bs

Crystal Tear

I actually feel a bit bad for these people who believe Michael's death is a hoax. What are they gonna do when it finally does hit them that he's gone? I feel such people who would accuse Michael of such an act truly don't understand who Michael Jackson is as a person. He took his responsiblities to his family and his fans very seriously. He wouldn't go faking his death to get "peace". If that were the case, He'd had faked his death years and years ago before now.

His children were his life and his love. He wouldn't ask them to lie to people when he taught them to be good people nor Could he bear being seperated from them.

There are so many levels as to why this isn't a hoax that it isn't funny, but Some still choose to stay in denial because the alternative is much too hard for them to bear.

It's even more than that. I definately question the motives of two nonfans suddenly starting up a message board about a supposed hoax and making up all types of proposterous claims to somehow validate Michael is alive,including calling out the burn victim Dave Dave as being really Michael in disguise. It's horrible! Some things can't be explained right now because we weren't there. Some things will be explained in court when Murray goes up on light charges...too light in my opinion.

I can believe he intentionally drugged Michael up because I read the autopsy report. Murray didn't even mention the diprovan to anybody but police investigators. He told them at the last minute that they'd find it in Michael's system and that it would be a small amount.

Diprovan leaves the body very very quickly. Yet, At the time of autopsy, Michael Jackson had enough diprovan in his system to put somebody under for general surgery. Not to mention the other drugs, which I don't believe Murray's account that nothing worked. Murray had a cell phone, but Yet, While he called security, He didn't have the mind to call 911 and his only excuse was he didn't know the address? He's a doctor.. He should have been aware that 911 can trace your call no matter if you call from a cell phone.

Michael didn't inject himself. The autopsy confirmed that it would have been awkward for Michael to have done that.

It leaves one other person. Dr. Murray.