siggy request :)

~Iris~

hello everyone :)
this forum is filled with very talented people :D
could you do me a huge favor and make me a siggy with the pictures i've attached here? :cloud9
[the caption for the siggy : MY BABY]
thanks in advance :)

12rl5.jpg

new200606070024do8.jpg

p1010022vx0.jpg

mysteriousone

Aww....look, it's Cooky Flooky and Shaq!!! :wub:

Hiya Iris, long time no see! If I was talented enough I'd make you a siggy myself, but I'm not! :mellow: Let's keep our fingers crossed somebody comes across this thread soon and helps you out! :thumbsup

Take care!

:wub:

Mysti!

~Iris~

Awww Mysti you are such a doll!!!
I'm surprised you remembered their names!!!:8-26-03fruits_apple
I'm proud of you :8-26-03respect:

Thank you for your reply :)

Saphster

Can I give it a try? Give me about 10 minutes, and I'll see what I come up with, and you tell me if you like it or not.

mysteriousone

~Iris~;191143 said:
Awww Mysti you are such a doll!!!
I'm surprised you remembered their names!!!:8-26-03fruits_apple
I'm proud of you :8-26-03respect:

Thank you for your reply :)
Aww...thanks Iris! :wub: How could I forget your beautiful pets and their names.....especially after the pedigree discussion we had amongst ourselves in that thread!! :lol :lol

Hope you're doing well!

:wub:

Mysti!

Saphster

Here is what I made so far. I am not sure you will like it. But, here goes. I can make others if you'd like so you can have more options to choose from. I really don't mind. Or if anyone else wants to try go ahead.:D

Doggie.jpg

mysteriousone

Saphster;192964 said:
Can I give it a try? Give me about 10 minutes, and I'll see what I come up with, and you tell me if you like it or not.
:eek: :yayyay Sapphy Poo to the rescue this time!!! :thumbsup

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Saphster;192967 said:
Here is what I made so far. I am not sure you will like it. But, here goes. I can make others if you'd like so you can have more options to choose from. I really don't mind. Or if anyone else wants to try go ahead.:D

Doggie.jpg

I didn't see that before I posted my previous post, Sapphy! It's gorgeous--I'm sure Iris is going to love it!! :D

Mysti!

~Iris~

Saphster;192967 said:

Doggie.jpg

OMG I love it!!!:wub: :cloud9
You Rock!!!:8-26-03respect:

I don't want to sound greedy or anything, but can you do me another one with these? :mf_w00t2: (Make it as abstract as possible please :love :D )

s3700007yv0.jpg

picture016ox9.jpg

s3700009jt0.jpg

Thanx in advance :cloud9

And as for you Mysti - you have a very good memory and a big big heart :wub: :love (how come there are lots of fighting smilies but no kissing smilies? :idontknow )

Saphster

LOL that is one cute dog you have there. He looks almost like my yellow lab, but yours looks like a golden retriever am I right?:D

I will gladly do it. I'll probably do it the day after tomorrow if that's okay. I'm not gonna be able to use my comp. tomorrow.

~Iris~

Saphster;194913 said:
LOL that is one cute dog you have there. He looks almost like my yellow lab, but yours looks like a golden retriever am I right?:D

I will gladly do it. I'll probably do it the day after tomorrow if that's okay. I'm not gonna be able to use my comp. tomorrow.

hehe :D thanx a lot!
I'm obsessed with him :wub:
And you're correct - he is a golden retriever :)
Wow... I'm so excited! :mf_w00t2:

Saphster

I know I said I'd have this done, but I am like extremely busy lately!:lol

I will try to have it up in the next few days or so, or tonight if I'm lucky.

CJluvsMJ

Can someone PLEASE make me a siggy?
I hate begging like this, but after seeing the Italian Vogue pics, I instantly fell in love, & wanted a new one.
Can you use the pic:
6-2.jpg

And the one on the right in this one?
4-2.jpg

And can you put " Still A Thrill" on it?
Thanks so much if you do!
I totally love these pics!

~Iris~

CJluvsMJ;197315 said:
Can someone PLEASE make me a siggy?
I hate begging like this, but after seeing the Italian Vogue pics, I instantly fell in love, & wanted a new one.
Can you use the pic:
6-2.jpg

And the one on the right in this one?
4-2.jpg

And can you put " Still A Thrill" on it?
Thanks so much if you do!
I totally love these pics!

The pictures are amazing :wub:
But wouldn't you rather wait for the HQ version of these pics? :)