Similarities between you and Michael

Kanya

I like to post only positive threads on Michael, but, please, let me know if a similar thread was in the past posted...

Essay and think of the things that approach you spiritually or physically of Michael...I have written them down since last year (the similarities 'tween myself and Michael)...and I was terrified of them: 530 and counting!...It seems untrue, that I myself have to muse over them now and then...

Apart from me sharing his sign, name (my second birth name is Michaela) and shyness, and singing, writing, drawing abilities...I sometimes speak like him also and behave like him so many times...Am very thin, black-haired, brown-eyed, wavy, sometimes curly haired, adore toys and animals, babies, childlikeness, until the point of making people scared...etc, etc, etc. And, I feel most blessed, because...I love him for three years only and have never attempted to imitate him or his behaviour in any way...

That is why I am truly startled, for there is no one to resemble me like this in the world, and people have always found me difficult to fathom...The latest similarity I have found was linked to Michael's fingers and mine...

I know that this is fairly unusual what I request of you all, yet I feel blessed to share such countless things with him...Such resemblances overwhelm me...My goodness!...Thank you, Lord!...So very much!...

You overwhelm me too...Think of what brings you and Michael closely...And you let me know if there were common threads upon this topic...

Thank you.

abbymjgirl

^ Well, that's cool!!!! :D

Me..well, I have to admit that I behave like him..and I don't do it on purpose. (At least I don't think about it before hand) And I also say things, words that he might say. Such as: Feel the love..feel it and share it. I dunno..something like that. :D Or..even when it coms to music. :laugh>>>See, I loooove to dance and well..I dance for my friends and sometimes we have dance contests or we perform for fun..anyways, there's always someone who records us. And later on in the video, I find myself dancing like Michael. (and we can be dancing something like Missy Elliot) :) I will find myself shaking my head like him, and/or biting my bottom lip. ya know? Yeah.

danaluvsmj

Michael and I have the same type of personalities. We are both considered 'different' by others, we both find love in music and writing and doing creative things.We were both into singing and writing as young children. We like helping others and giving back to people. Both of us also have a love for animals and children as well, because of their sweet innocence.

Both of us are very shy around people, and don't like to go and party a lot. We both rather just hang out eating junk food and watching movies.
We also love books and love learning about different cultures and traveling.
Both of us also have brown eyes and wear reading glasses.

Kanya

Superb...I want more...

Albamelia, as always, you are truly funny...Privacy, you are original...

Kanya

Superb...I want more...

Albamelia, as always, you are truly funny and eager-eager!...Privacy, I like your answer...Dana, your picture speaks about your personality, so you are right...

More-more-more!...Me wants more!...

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Well,i'm shy like Michael,I have Brown eyes like Michael lol,i can be child-like at times like Michael,I looove Disney like Michael,I love dancing like him,and erm....i'll think of more later.

Kanya

My heart pumps blood like one elated child's heart!...

And I adore Disney to death too!...

I dare you to post on! Michael dares you as well...

frozen rose

Well. I can imitate him when I sing and talk at times, I have similar drawing styles to Michael, I can sing, I write poetry/stories, I love animals and toys, I can sometimes scare people and make myself out to be 'perverted' at times (as people at my school are dirty minded like buggars). I am classified as 'weird' at my school and 'bizzare'. I love to read and create... My grandma shares his star sign (so that is basically related to me) I do sometimes acted child like, I'm unsociable and shy... and that's it... I think. I will tell you more once I think of anymore...

Kanya

Well, thank you.The shyness that I have is one incurable disease to me, this I tell you...And, oh, my God, 'perverted'? What would Michael say, good Heavens? :D

frozen rose

Originally posted by Kanya
Well, thank you.The shyness that I have is one incurable disease to me, this I tell you...And, oh, my God, 'perverted'? What would Michael say, good Heavens? :D

Well I wrote something down to explain the story 'Welcome to Neverland' -- Which I do need to update sooner or later. And I handed it to my friends to read and they took 'a relationship with a ten year old girl' the wrong way and Hannah, one of my ex-friends said I had a 'sick mind' meaning 'perverted'. And what I really about the line 'a relationship with a ten year old girl' was a 'father, daughter' relationship, however I had to add that on in the end.

So there you go.

I think Michael would have a go at that particular person that called anyone 'perverted'.

Kanya

I understand you well...I am very mislead at times, and people have one of those shady, brow-raised countenances when I say something that I originally did not know of as being as you said, "perverted", so I make a brow-raised face too at them, genuinely inquiring: "What?"

Jackson829

Both me and Michael are Virgos!! We're both shy, modest, sensitive, quiet, perfectionists, and we both have brown eyes. We are both different from everybody else, creative in drawing and writing recently. Both liking the same things like cartoons, Charlie Chaplin, etc. So yeah I'm very proud to be a MJ fan, one of the reasons being that I have a lot in common w/ him!

Hmmm...let's see....

*We both are creative

*We both love poetry, writing, reading, art, music, etc..

*We are both animal lovers

*We both love to shop

*We both love to travel

*We both are unique individuals

*We both like to give to and help others

*We both are stubborn :lol:

*We both tend to be perfectionists

*We both love Skittles :D :lol:

*We both love to have fun

*We both are anti-war/liberal/peaceactivisits, etc...

*We both are Democrats

*We both have big eyes and tend to get compliments on them

That's all I can think of for now...:popcorn