Skin cancer RUMOR already put to rest!

danaluvsmj

I don't know, but this seems odd to me. He was seen a couple months ago visiting a hospital in Beverly Hills, so I'm a little suspicious.

Trennyboo

Yeah but it could have been for anything. That's probably how they came up with the story
1. They see pictures of him coming out of the clinic
2. He's wearing a sergical mask (which by the way is nothing new)
3. He's been pretty much hiding himself more with the hats and umbrellas
But mabe that's the reason he came out yesterday totally unmasked and without shades to show us that he's fine.:)

Irish Flower

Michael will always get treatment for his skin disease. I am quite sure he looks after himself. He is at a greater risk with no melanin in his skin. That doesn't give anybody the right to then claim he has cancer. This is just another in a long line of diseases that they claim Michael has for alterior motives. To try and imply he is not fit for his upcoming concerts. Besides his health is his own business. Don't fall for their propaganda.

jmorfios

As a vitiligo victim my self, i would like recommend my doctor to Michael if he's interested. I'm healing from Vitiligo and if there's anyone that can help him with vitiligo issue is probably my doctor.

fern

i'm not a doctor but i think MJ definitely need to eat more to get some pounds he is so thin on these photos, damn !:blink:

Trennyboo;210256 said:
Yeah but it could have been for anything. That's probably how they came up with the story
1. They see pictures of him coming out of the clinic
2. He's wearing a sergical mask (which by the way is nothing new)
3. He's been pretty much hiding himself more with the hats and umbrellas
But mabe that's the reason he came out yesterday totally unmasked and without shades to show us that he's fine.:)

That makes sense. :) Either way, I'm glad this seems to be under control. Cancer is a damn scary thing..

danaluvsmj;210298 said:
I just read an article somewhere that he's been seen at the hospital TWICE this week. That makes me worry a little:unsure:

Maybe he was feeling tired or dehydrated or something? Rehearsals tend to do that and he's had a pattern of that before in the past (as do many entertainers). Or maybe he was just visiting someone or getting something done for his vitiligo? :idontknow If he was even seen there at all (you know how these things go). I tend to be a little cynical when it comes to rumors like this with him..

Either way, I hope he's doing well! All other signs point to him being in good shape, though. :8-26-03fruits_apple

HeavenSent

I'm very cynical too. If he actually had the disease and illness that the media reports him to have, you really think he'd be announcing a tour! A 50 concert tour at that?!

fern

the fat is when you suffer of vitiligo you can have a skin cancer because of the lack of melanine in your body, MJ is always protecting himself of sun;)

Maiky

The only thing I can say is I hope that this news about skin cancer isn't true.
It is all very suspicious: how come that this news about skin cancer is coming just before his return on the stage, and jus after the news that he had postponed his concerts? :glare: According to the very last pics, he seems to be in good health, but I repeat, I hope everything is okay for him. He doesn't deserve to feel bad at all.

Sunshine

I think one thing that is important to remember is that Michael is getting into an age where his body starts to change... so it ain't weird if he's going to the doctor or comming back.... He could have gotten some tests made and then needed to come back for the results....