Something that makes me really sad....

MJ'sTink

When I really think about it, it seems a lot of times we are fighting for justice for Michael Jackson. This was a giving, quiet, and kind human being that never deserved what happened to him in life. In 2005 we had to fight for him, and now sadly in 2011 we will also because a doctor carelessly admistered a lethal drug.
I have to say I am tired of seeing horrible things happen to good people. He was far too good for this cruel world.

Jingles

I agree. I read about how the world needs a "New MJ"...the world doesn't deserve it. Far too many people blew it when they had the original. They had so many chances to "get it right" and they just kept shoving that knife into his heart further and further. I think we, the fans, catch so much hell simply because we expose this truth and embarrass the truly guilty. As Michael would say -"throwing stones to hide your hands." We celebrate a man and choose to see his goodness; while they invent darkness. It’s true he had his flaws, he wouldn’t have been human without them. It is very sad that our society accepts this behavior; it’s no wonder that many people don’t want to go to their potential, who would want what is at the top? As soon as you’ve been put up on that pedestal they want to kick it over. It does get very frustrating and painful to know what he must have felt at times. He truly didn’t deserve the heartache. I really hope that he knew just how much his fans loved and supported him, and continue to do so and always will.

MJ'sTink

I think he knew how much we loved him, because we all came out in the masses for his trial and everything.
Sometimes I wish he had never tried to do the This Is It concerts, because I think the almost four year he went on hiatus were his happiest. He focused on his children during that time and I think for a moment they lived peacefully.

We will never have another Michael Jackson, because we blew our chances with the one and only. Maybe in another life time (not mine probably not even my grandchildrens) another will come and hopefully the world doesn't blow it.

armcjackson

I somewhat agree with you about the This Is It concerts. I think those four years, were happier years. I personally don't think there'll be another MJ. I mean, they still make cards with Elvis' face in them, and he passed away about 40 years ago.

Dialdancer

It is very sad that our society accepts this behavior; it’s no wonder that many people don’t want to go to their potential, who would want what is at the top?

I have to admit this is my sentiment about fame. I could not tolerate the endless invasion of privacy, the world feeling it owns you, and the betrayal by those who want the greatness but lack talent to achieve it. Most are not built for greatest, it takes something extraordinary, something inside that have you take a punch, work past the pain and move forward over and over again. It is that which makes Michael unforgettable, makes him forever.

LittleSusie50

I agree with all of you.
I don't know where to start, because Michael makes me feel so emotional.
He always did.
I have been a fan for 30 years,and I have learned many things from Michael.
Too many to list, but the most important is to love
unconditionally, not blindly, but unconditionally.
We knew his heart and believed in him BEFORE he passed away.
Now everybody else wants to 'catch up'...please.

I gotta stop cuz I'm gonna get upset...

Juniorlady

I agree with you guys. There will never be another Michael Jackson. No one never bothered to take Elvis' title, so why so willing to take Michael's title? If it wasn't for him, some of today's artists wouldn't be here. I just wish people would stop believing the media's portrayal of Michael and do their own research.

MJ'sTink

I find now that since his death a lot more people believe he was innocent, but it is too late for that now. I have been a Michael Jackson fan for 10 years (now I am 20) and I always thought he was innocent. He also taught me so much about how to love people even when they tear you down and to be strong person even if people are saying horrible things about you.

Someone started a rumor about me once and I got really upset, and I really did stop and say to myself, if Michael could make it through a trial where people accussed him of such disgusting things, then I can make it through some stupid rumor and lean on my true friends.

LittleSusie50

Thank you MJ'sTink!

I feel like I could climb Mt. Everest!
That is nothing. There are very few things I fear now.
Sometimes I feel like I have been de-sensitized.
When I should feel sad, I don't.
When I should feel happy, I don't.
The only time I really feel sad or cry is around this
time of year. Other than that, I just feel numb.

I dunno... :yeahright :idontknow <_<

MJ'sTink

Oh yeah I definately cried on Saturday, it like hit me all over again as they flashed up Michael Jackson 1958-2009. Sometimes I still will be listening to his music and forget for a second he is gone, I guess it's because he used to go on hiatus for sometimes years and then just turn up some where. And this time he's never coming back.......