Songs of Michael\'s you dislike

Tessa

I dont like Money...too weird...and i think thats the only one oh and Is it Scary?...

2000 watts took me by surprise with the deep voice but it is a good dance track..

Cristine87

1)Keep the faith

2)Why you wanna trip on me

3)Just good friends

4)This time around

5)DS

6)Speed Demon

7)Girlfriend

8)2000 watts

9)Privacy (I prefer Leave me alone)

Now, these aren't songs I hate, because to be honest I don't hate any songs by MJ, by I'm likely to fast foward to the next track!

T0dd0la

Im shocked to see that you guys dislike so many songs...:confused: Gone To Soon is awsome:
[youtube]I4ww8z8qY7s[/youtube]

And this version on Clinton gala:
[youtube]H0mcxmCGetI[/youtube]

Speechlees is the most beatiful song on this earth... The one song I can say I dont like that much is 2000 watt... Privacy is a great song, "your cameras can't control, the
minds of those who know That you'll even sell your soul just to get a story
sold" Great text..

jupiter

1. 2000 Watts, because it didnt sound like him, it sounded like Tyresse

2.Dangerous (Ultimate Collection, demo version), because I really don't like the sound of it.

3.Thats all for now

Little Susie

I think Michael spent too much time on the beat than the song of Tabloid Junkie lol

I dont like Blood on The dancefloor and the video is really cheap.

I hate the Cant Help it song.
Thats about it.

T0dd0la

Little Susie;182401 said:
I think Michael spent too much time on the beat than the song of Tabloid Junkie lol

I dont like Blood on The dancefloor and the video is really cheap.

I hate the Cant Help it song.
Thats about it.

And I diagree! Tabloid Junkie great song... I love it when he attacks the press!

Blood On The Dancefloor is a good song, maybe you just have to listen to it some more times?:D

FriendinMoscow

I saw the Blood on the dance floor video for the first time in Santa Maria. I said to my friends and roommates "What would you do if Michael wore that red suit into court." The very next day, I kid you not, Michael walked into court wearing the Blood on the Dance Floor suit. And I had the best seat in the courtroom that day, one that stuck out into the asile where he walked. I felt like I was going to pass out, and this one Spanish fan really almost did. SO, I can't help but LOVE the Blood on the Dance Floor video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saphster

I don't like "Gone too soon." I don't know why.....it just seems too.....mushy to me in a way. Well, not mush-mush, but too emotional for me.:idontknow

Saphster

FriendinMoscow;182669 said:
I saw the Blood on the dance floor video for the first time in Santa Maria. I said to my friends and roommates "What would you do if Michael wore that red suit into court." The very next day, I kid you not, Michael walked into court wearing the Blood on the Dance Floor suit. And I had the best seat in the courtroom that day, one that stuck out into the asile where he walked. I felt like I was going to pass out, and this one Spanish fan really almost did. SO, I can't help be LOVE the Blood on the Dance Floor video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm...