Songs of Michael\'s you dislike

JANIE

OMG I love Tabloid Junkie. To me thats one of Michaels best! Classic MJ!!

I never really liked Gone Too Soon. I mean, i got it, and I can't deny it's a very moving song etc etc. But I just never really liked the melody.

Mind you, I'd never tell Michael that :lol:

linzfinz03

BAD. I know a lot of people are going to jump on me for this but I just don't like it. I don't even like the video. It's kinda like the equivalent of seeing Kevin Federline try to rap. He just can't do it. And Mike, to me, just isn't BAD.

mysteriousone

Member said:
Well, are there any? Think HARD! :lol

- Speechless.
- Threatened.

I am thinking hard, Jesse, but I can't think of any one song I truly dislike!:uh_uh: I may not like one as much as I like others, but I by no means, "dislike" it! It's good, just not as good as others:D

Mysti!

minnie yu

honesty i donot like " heartbroker"" invincible" a lot...maybe those two songs are all the fast and sounded like a lot to me...so i donto like those two songs everytimes i listened to this album i 'd like to skip off...ha sorry MIke...this is the very first time i would LOVE to skip songs when i listend to MIke's album...:censored

minnie yu

mysteriousone said:
I am thinking hard, Jesse, but I can't think of any one song I truly dislike!:uh_uh: I may not like one as much as I like others, but I by no means, "dislike" it! It's good, just not as good as others:D

Mysti!

oh Mysti! i am thinkin i am a criminal after reading what u posted here...its so bad i could easily pick up those two songs i dislike of Mike's...WOWOOW...but i still love him..maybe my words was too strong..dislike..donot like...ixiixiix...

u are ture angel..Mysti!!!.....:8-26-03fruits_apple :cloud9

mysteriousone

minnie yu said:
oh Mysti! i am thinkin i am a criminal after reading what u posted here...its so bad i could easily pick up those two songs i dislike of Mike's...WOWOOW...but i still love him..maybe my words was too strong..dislike..donot like...ixiixiix...

u are ture angel..Mysti!!!.....:8-26-03fruits_apple :cloud9

Aww... Minnie you mustn't think like that! You're not a criminal at all:uh_uh: It's just the choice of words I use, I think, lol! I know you think very highly of Michael and not liking a song or two of his doesn't change a thing! I'm sure Michael himself, admits some songs aren't as good as others! He's not perfect--no-one is! :8-26-03respect:

Mysti!

Fran

This is such a hard question to answer. :(

I do wonder why so many albums start with what I call noisy tracks. They come in to the the "Like Least" catagory. But having said that 2000 Watts I think is great and some would say that to noisy. A fun track.

Sorry but I cannot choose one that I hate.

Fran

Ginga

Hmm...this is quite hard. But I have to say:

- 2000 watts
- I just cant stop loving you
- Rock with you
- Money

There's not any song that I really HATE, but this ones...you know... The FF button get to work when this songs come on. :]

mysteriousone

Ginga said:

- 2000 watts
- Rock with you
- Money

There's not any song that I really HATE, but this ones...you know... The FF button get to work when this songs come on. :]

I LOVE Rock with you, lol! I turn the sounds up full blast whenever it comes on the radio:lol

Mysti!

white cloud

moorej83 said:
The one's I don't really care for are:

1.) In the Closet (Dangerous)

2.) Just Good Friends (Bad)

3.) Walk Away (Invincible)

4.) Cry (Invincible)

5.) Blood on the Dance Floor (History)

Really? "Don´t Walk Away" and "Cry" are my favourite ones.

HeavenSent

Ginga said:

- 2000 watts
- Rock with you
- Money

I love 'Money'. It was such a song of premonition, especially hearing it during the trial!

mcilroga

HeavenSent said:
I love 'Money'. It was such a song of premonition, especially hearing it during the trial!

I don't like Money (the song :lol ). It seems that MJ is trying to rap or something... :blink: