Stacy Brown; a former employee of Michael Jackson's?!

TeaReal

Bob Jones' favorite pet Stacy Brown strikes again! He was labeled as a "former family friend" of the Jacksons on last nite's "Dr. Drew" but then labeled as someone who "worked for Michael Jackson" when he appeared onscreen. :wtf2 That was rather odd...NOT! One internet or "msnbc" search would show he's a liar (If I'm correct I think Stacy "Bullsh*tter" Brown in his limited time with the Jacksons didn't have contact with Michael or even most of the Jacksons). Dr. Drew never once challenged him. I think the production staff was well aware of his media whoring past. No surprise there! I thought Brown looked idiotic when suggesting that Janet Jackson's involvement in the estate drama was because she didn't want to give her own siblings any of her own money so she's risking her pristine rep by trying to get money from her brother's estate to pass out to her sibs. Really?! :rolleyes: Throughout the interview Brown spoke and sounded like an uneducated "TMZ" writer who ran out of steam during his mush mouth rehashed rundown of all things Jackson. But yet again "HLN" wants their much needed ratings boost. :tvhorror

LittleSusie50

That guy is such an ASS! I know more about The Jacksons than he does!
Wait
I take that back.
He's NOT an ass.
An ass has a PURPOSE, he doesn't.
Me deepest apologies to all the asses of the world!
:screaming :mjbat3

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Is that lunkhead ba$tard looking for more attention?

BTW, do you know how many people were living off the Michael Jackson teat when he was alive? A whole bunch.