Statement from Michael

Tiger Lilly

From MJJSource:

STATEMENT OF MICHAEL JACKSON - AUGUST 10, 2004
APPROVED BY JUDGE MELVILLE — AUGUST 16, 2004

“My family and I have dedicated our lives to spreading unity and peace to the world through our music. The most recent unauthorized version of my life story, “Man in The Mirror,” in no way shape or form represents who we are as a family. It is unfortunate that for years, we have been targets of completely inaccurate and false portrayals. We have watched, as we have been vilified and humiliated. I personally, have suffered through many hurtful lies and references to me as wack0 as well as the latest untruth about me fathering quadruplets.

“This is intolerable and must stop. The public depiction of us is not who we are, or what we are: we are a loving family. My success on stage can be attributed to the love and support of my family off stage. My brothers and I are ‘brothers’ first, we started out together and will always be together. All I can hope for is that one day, my family will be shown the same kindness and respect that we have, throughout our lives, shown to others.”

Thats got me all emotional.... I love you Michael, we don't believe all this BS, please know that. We all stand beside you and you're family and we love you. :blowkisse

A

Anonymous

omg! You GO GO GO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Michael! I'm so sad he had to watch that bullshit.

I love this man.

And he's right, look at all that he's gone through..and given to other people, and what he's gotten back in return. :careless

minnie michael

that's soooo emotional...

Jacksons.... we love all of you... you are the most bravest stronest family... !!!!!!! :blowkisse :blowkisse

Michael and his family always teach me a lesson, this time they teach me how to love your family, your sisters, your brothers, your parents..because family is the most importent thing to us....without family, without nothing...

Michael is my best teacher all the time.. :ten :ten :ten

HeavenSent

Preach on brotha. It breaks me up to know how much hurt you've endured and how very little appreciation you've received.
All I can hope for is that one day, my family will be shown the same kindness and respect that we have, throughout our lives, shown to others.”
:rose:

Badine

I cant believe that making a movie that mocks someones like is even legal! I think they should not be able to make films on MJ without his permission. ITs just not fair!

And those were beautiful words said by Michael. People should treat others the way they want to be treated. There is no excuse for those lies.

minnie michael

its sad Michael has already watched that one.. :console :console but he know how to ignore it and dont let it get to him..yeahhhh.... :console :console

And he's right, look at all that he's gone through..and given to other people, and what he's gotten back in return.
It's a shame for sure. But Michael has gotta know that he is so greatly loved by many.
We are the majority...haters are the minority
:heart2: