Statement from Michael

:blowkisse I love Michael so much.

I was just WAITING for him to say something about that travesty of a flick. I'm glad he spoke out on it- although ANYONE with common sense can see that that movie is tripe anyway. We knew it'd bomb, eh, girls?

I just can imagine MJ might be hurt by it, though. Crapheads- they'll get what's coming to them when they incur MJ's wrath. :p

misdreavus

STATEMENT OF MICHAEL JACKSON - AUGUST 10, 2004
APPROVED BY JUDGE MELVILLE — AUGUST 16, 2004

“My family and I have dedicated our lives to spreading unity and peace to the world through our music. The most recent unauthorized version of my life story, “Man in The Mirror,” in no way shape or form represents who we are as a family. It is unfortunate that for years, we have been targets of completely inaccurate and false portrayals. We have watched, as we have been vilified and humiliated. I personally, have suffered through many hurtful lies and references to me as wack0 as well as the latest untruth about me fathering quadruplets.

“This is intolerable and must stop. The public depiction of us is not who we are, or what we are: we are a loving family. My success on stage can be attributed to the love and support of my family off stage. My brothers and I are ‘brothers’ first, we started out together and will always be together. All I can hope for is that one day, my family will be shown the same kindness and respect that we have, throughout our lives, shown to others.”
Aww Michael I love you!!!!! And your family!!!!!

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by dangerous
man... now im all teary eyed. crap.
me too babe, this man is just so unique... shows so much love to everyone around him... yet they still wanna pick on him and his family, they're just evil! :tickingti

he will always have our love tho... and more! :inlove :inlove :inlove

privacy

oh my baby..

I personally, have suffered through many hurtful lies and references to me as wack0

I know he obviously knows he's called that.. but I think I've been telling myself he doesn't.. sighs.

cecilia

Michael Jackson Releases Approved Statement
Friday, August 20, 2004
Judge Melville approves release

Michael Jackson drafted a statement on August 10th, and it was sanctioned for release by Judge Rodney Melville on August 16th. The statement is below...

"My family and I have dedicated our lives to spreading unity and peace to the world through our music. The most recent unauthorized version of my life story, "Man in The Mirror," in no way shape or form represents who we are as a family. It is unfortunate that for years, we have been targets of completely inaccurate and false portrayals. We have watched, as we have been vilified and humiliated. I personally, have suffered through many hurtful lies and references to me as 'Wacko Jacko' as well as the latest untruth about me fathering quadruplets.

"This is intolerable and must stop. The public depiction of us is not who we are, or what we are: we are a loving family. My success on stage can be attributed to the love and support of my family off stage. My brothers and I are 'brothers' first, we started out together and will always be together. All I can hope for is that one day, my family will be shown the same kindness and respect that we have, throughout our lives, shown to others."

source:mjni.com

Well, done Michael! :D

Cinnamon Gurl

GO MIKE!!!! That got me a little teary eyed. The jacksons r such a strong family. I wish my family was as close as they are.

I agree that movie was BULLSHIT! It was tottally false & the way they just threw it together was stupid! Even my brother (who is not really an MJ fan) watched it last night (well 12AM) & he came into my room when it was over at like 2am & said "Chrissy did U c that MJ movie on VH1? I said yea, & he said "Michael should sue them! That movie was so thrown together & Unaccurate!". I was just amazed 2 hear him say that, B/c hes not really a big mj fan. He dosen't really care wuts going on with Michael. & 4 so many years of me bein a MJ fan my brother has always judged mj by how he looks. Tellin me stuff like "He's weird. He's strange. he's ugly." & last night he said "Man, Michael Jackson looks 100% better than that dude!". I was like "Go scotty!" LOL.

But I agree with U badine it should be illegal 2 make a movie about a person, without their consent!

minnie michael

yeah thanks Michael stand up bravely and tell those fool what we want to say...great!!!!! :console :console

Michael know how to ignorant those fool, as for their description , their nonsense, dont let them get to us... they are freak, they are wrako..!!!!!! :tickingti :tickingti :toilet_cl

MJforever

aww *sigh* :inlove i love it when he gives public statements... he gets to say something for himself instead of ppl talking for him..