terrible, awful documentary on ABC - Update: LOSER in the Ratings

Are you guys watching this horrible documentary on Michael on ABC? Their talking about the case, and earlier 'occurances' in which he 'molested' some kids. Gosh this is so horrible :bluecry: why are they doin this?!

Their showing interviews from the kids and saying awful things that Michael supposedly said. and reallly graphic, perverted things about women's sexual parts, etc... Gosh it's just awful....

Such a load of B.S.!!!!!

SpecialJanet25

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I'M SICK OF THE PRESS TRYING TO TRY THIS CASE IN THE MEDIA. IF ANYONE COMES UP WITH ADDRESS AND E-MAIL ADDRESS TO THIS IDIOTS, LET ME KNOW. :hitting

If I have to send a dozen of angry letters to money-grabbing, rating chasing fools, then so it be. In my opinion, this is a modern lynching to bring down this man. :screaming

A

Anonymous

It's okay. Just wait for the trial, when defense can present their information. It gets worse before it gets better. :)

The transcripts were leaked, did you think they were going to ingore it?

Remember what Mesereau said:
The witnesses who testified before the Grand Jury were never subjected to cross-examination or impeachment by the defense. By law, no judge or defense lawyer was allowed to be present in the Grand Jury room. Furthermore, the defense had no opportunity to call its own witnesses to refute or criticize this one-sided proceeding.

This case will be won in the courtroom and not through "leaks" in the media. When he has his day in court, Michael Jackson will be acquitted and vindicated.

They are just allegation, un-checked and un-founded.

Cristine87

I saw bits & pieces of it & it was just as biased & one sided as I expected Primetime to be. It was complete bullshit & Michael nor anybody else from the defense was there to defend him, so it was totally unfair!

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by Cristine87
I saw bits & pieces of it & it was just as biased & one sided as I expected Primetime to be. It was complete bullshit & Michael nor anybody else from the defense was there to defend him, so it was totally unfair!

That's why I'm very angry about this. You're right it's not fair at all. I wasn't home when it air, however I read about it through an e-mail.
There is a new website called LynchingMJ.com: Lynching Michael Jackson which will be open next month for Black History Month.

senecajackson

OMG!! I watched it last night!! I was horrified!!! My bestfriend who is another MJ fan(MJslovelyone) warned me not to watch it, but I did anyways!! Why didn't I listen!!?
But like I say.... they (the media) can say all they want about the case, but the most important news to me is hearing that verdict! Which is probably a long time from now, but all this other stuff is just B.S and very upsetting!

IT was crazy and I was freaking out!!
OMG I jsut want this sh*t to end!!!!!

Badine

Im so glad I didnt see that!

I hate it when people make shows that are completely untrue and I hate it even more when people actually watch it and believe it.

senecajackson

Originally posted by Badine
Im so glad I didnt see that!

I hate it when people make shows that are completely untrue and I hate it even more when people actually watch it and believe it.

I know! We all know that the media is going to do nothing but make Michael look like a perverted monster, and therefore the people who are watching and does not know a lot about Michael, they're going to believe it! That's the sad thing! And then I'll have to curse them out because they have the facts wrong! :nonono:

Such a regular rutine for an MJ fan...

Cristine87

What blew the hell out of me was when they ask the kid "If he was molesting you, why did you continue to sleep in his bed?" & he gives such a great response, "I don't know!"

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by Cristine87
What blew the hell out of me was when they ask the kid "If he was molesting you, why did you continue to sleep in his bed?" & he gives such a great response, "I don't know!"

That lying ass little brat. He better come with better answer than that. That shows he's lying.

:thehell@ that entire special! What a bunch of scrambled, mixed-up, non-sensical CRAP! :bs It doesn't even make SENSE when heard on its own, much less when it is pieced together! Being the curious person that I am (and also one who, for better or worse, keeps a track of most things broadcast about this "case"..), I watched the damn thing.:makesense: Before it came on, I felt really nervous to hear the BS that would no doubt be said, but as the show progressed, I had to just frankly laugh at some of the ish..especially Michael's alleged constant lewd sexual references to GIRLS. I thought he was supposed to be a homosexual pedophile, into boys so much that girls "weren't/aren't welcome(d) at Neverland" :whateva Guys, I know all that is crap, but damn, that was just plain ASSININE to include in there..it really puts even more holes into the "case", if THAT's imaginable.. :laugh

So I'm not really worried about the claims themselves..they can EASILY be refuted. It just pisses me off so much that this SHIT was even broadcast on national television in the first place, ESPECIALLY since it was supposed to be SEALED.. :nonono: Someone needs to take accountablity for that and I think we all know a certain fugly faced D.A in Santa Barbara county who fits that description to a T.:truthsneddon: :sneddonshutup

Danielle Oliver

I didn´t watch this things. I taped the Bashir "documentary" but I didn´t watch. In my country they broadcasted a terrible american TV program about him, Gloria Allred was on it, I couldn´t watch. She asked why a man would sleep with boys in the same bed. Was terrible!

Originally posted by Danielle Oliver
Gloria Allred was on it, I couldn´t watch. She asked why a man would sleep with boys in the same bed. Was terrible!

"Awww, tell her to go to HELL!" :screaming :laugh

I can't stand that bitch...

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by Danielle Oliver
I didn´t watch this things. I taped the Bashir "documentary" but I didn´t watch. In my country they broadcasted a terrible american TV program about him, Gloria Allred was on it, I couldn´t watch. She asked why a man would sleep with boys in the same bed. Was terrible!

Bitch (Gloria Allred), The man never ever said, I sleep in the same bed with boys. The media always twisting words.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
Bitch (Gloria Allred), The man never ever said, I sleep in the same bed with boys. The media always twisting words.
Well that's specifically their purpose. People who frequently watch Court TV are some of the most uneducated people about this "case" as you would ever meet. Their purpose is to spin and to convict.

They are stacked with a bunch of prosecutors who have their own shows. And anyone who is balanced or not towing the 'prosecution is always right' line, they either don't have their own shows or are they given as much time as prosecution-sympathizers.

minnie michael

Michael will win in the courtroom..those crap people can say anything right now. they will receive a hard hit from Michael and the truth..

The Lucy.

let the fools remain ignorant, for they're too naive to even comprehend the reality of the situation. theres a difference with tv shows and fact, and a lot of people nowadays are starting to know the difference, and if they do not then they aren't worthy of worry from our part.