Terrible News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark-MJSON

There was a new report let out yesterday that Elizabeth Taylor was allegedly planning her funeral.The cause is i belive her heart or liver problem. I trully send my prayers to her if this true. Because this i know will devastate Michael. What do ya think about this?:(

69sofine

I can't believe what I just read! I don't believe that's true because I havent heard it in the news or in the news on the internet. I know that if it was true Michael would be devastated and heart broken, because they were and probablt still are real close. I just have a bad feeling that Michael would think of doing something he might regret, I hope that Michael will hold his head up high and be strong because we don't need to lose him too.:(

Maiky

69sofine said:
I can't believe what I just read! I don't believe that's true because I havent heard it in the news or in the news on the internet. I know that if it was true Michael would be devastated and heart broken, because they were and probablt still are real close. I just have a bad feeling that Michael would think of doing something he might regret, I hope that Michael will hold his head up high and be strong because we don't need to lose him too.:(

but we first need to know if this news is real. We don't have any proof about it, and let's truly hope it is not real! we just have to wait

privacy

Don't get too worked up.

I just have a bad feeling that Michael would think of doing something he might regret, I hope that Michael will hold his head up high and be strong because we don't need to lose him too.:(

That's a whooooole lotta drama. :) Don't worry so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.