Thanks to MJEOL

LittleSusie50

Its been only a year, but feels like an eternity since Michael passed away.
These tributes are making me nauseous, sad, angry, helpless, you name it, I'm feeling it.
I'm sure you are all on a roller coaster of emotions as well.
I just want to thank all the members of MJEOL, Whisper, and all of the moderators for maintaining
such a wonderful forum for MJ Fans to just feel free to be ourselves and encourage each other to stay
strong through an extremely difficult time.
I personally don't know how I would have made it to this point without prayer, my family, and MJEOL.
I have been crying a lot this week, and I'm still not sure how, or if, I will mark this...whatever you want to call it.
I just wanted to come here and say a huge THANK YOU while I am still able to keep my emotions at bay.
THANK YOU MJEOL. :respect
THANK YOU MICHAEL JACKSON for sharing your remarkable gifts with the planet...rest in peace. :respect
GOD BLESS US ALL,
LITTLESUSIE50
:mjeol2

Musical genius
Humanitarian
Brilliant dancer
Wonderful parent.
An entertainment phenomenon.
Your accolades are too late...he's already gone.
A star snatched from the midnight sky,
due to rumors, innuendo, and outright lies.
A broken heart asks again and again...
Why, oh why, didn't you love him then?!
syuh6b_th.jpg

Missing you now and always...

Cristine87

I feel the same way! It just really hit me today that it's been almost a year and I'm dying. I'm in so much pain right now and I don't even know how I'm going to function at work tomorrow. This time of year is gonna be hard on me for the rest of my life. It was just so sudden and traumatic! Ugh, I want it to just pass and unfortunately there's gonna be tributes all weekend so it's gonna be all in my face until monday. I love Michael but I just can't his videos with the same joy and excitement that I used to. I'm just a mess right now!

Teva

@Susie
You said it has been only a year, but it feels like an eternity. For me it is the opposite, it feels like it was only yesterday, and I just can't comprehend that a year has gone by, and time is moving along without Michael Jackson. Everytime I see a new movie or something extradinary I think Michael would have loved this.

This poem was pinned to the cubicle wall of someone at work whose father had died, and I just want to share it with you guys:

When I come to the end of the road
And the sun has set for me
I want no rites in a gloom-filled room.
Why cry for a soul set free?

Miss me a little--but not too long
And not with your head bowed low.
Remember the love that we once shared,
Miss me--but let me go.

For this is a journey that we all must take
And each must go alone.
It's all a part of the Master's plan,
A step on the road to home.

When you are lonely and sick of heart
Go to the friends we know :mjeol2
And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds.
Miss Me--But Let me Go!