The Chest Thread

Shannon

Anyone got pictures of Mike's gorgeous chest? :8-26-03fruits_apple For no other reason than eye candy, of course. :p :lol

4evermjj

:lol

and som extra candy

no chest but definitely candy

:lol :licklips

Shannon

The hotness is hereby served. Gorgeous pictures, D. :licklips You got a master degree in this or what, hun? :wink :wink :lol

4evermjj

You know I got the hots for that man and his chest. And his butt is nice as well....

which gives me an idea....:lol

Shannon

4evermjj;200021 said:
You know I got the hots for that man and his chest. And his butt is nice as well....

which gives me an idea....:lol

Do I want to know what this idea of yours is? :unsure: :cryptic :lol

mysteriousone

:eek: :eek: Just what the hell is going on in here, may I ask? I'm absent from the site for a few days and you all go a little crazy whilst talking about Michael's chest and whatnot!!!!!!! :8-26-03ranting: Could have waited for me, dammit!! :lol

Mysti!

mysteriousone

4evermjj;200119 said:
:lol :lol

Would have done so, but enjoy the pics anyway. There still here, hun.

I've seen the Chest thread, the Belly Button thread, what's next, the Thingymebob thread!!! :bleh :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;200152 said:
I've seen the Chest thread, the Belly Button thread, what's next, the Thingymebob thread!!! :bleh :lol

Mysti!

Nooo, the Behind thread. Logic, aye?

CJJluvsMJJ

Yes, I am 12 years old. Yes, I going to be 13 years old in October. I am mature. I am also mature to say that man is sexxxxxxxy! :wub:

miss

Shannon;200015 said:
Anyone got pictures of Mike's gorgeous chest? :8-26-03fruits_apple For no other reason than eye candy, of course. :p :lol

:eek: Veronica you horny girl! :lol

tisk tisk... such an innocent girl... NOT :rollin

:)

4evermjj

Uhm...no, it feels like ages ago, I really posted in here. I just came back to reply cause this thread had been bumped again.

But you got to admit, his chest, belly and behind are just plain sexy.:wub: What did I say? Every little part of his body is sexy :faint

Anyone got more pictures here? :p :lol

Shannon

mysteriousone;202369 said:
Dagmar......and Veronica, you're still at it, eh? One word [say1]PERVERTS[/say1]

:girlneener: :lol

Mysti!

Jeeez, I thought this was a part of my not so flattering past. Leave me alone. :(